A Good Value

Posted by Reviewer1728361 on Aug 19, 2010

This is a good price. My old 'boy' has been taking hip/joint supplements for years, and it really has helped to keep him mobile.

16 Year Old Brittany Spaniel Getting around much better

Posted by Reviewer2484925 on Sep 17, 2010

Old Charlie has had a lot of hip stiffness, he loves these things and we have noticed an improvement in his walking and standing up.

Old Shar-Pei loves the taste! Made a difference in days.

Posted by Reviewer2636657 on Aug 16, 2011

When this product arrived, my old Shar-Pei was at the vet hospital with an infection and massively flared up arthritis. Within a few days of beginning the double-dosing (recommended for the first 6 weeks by the manufacturers), old Sampson was reminding me of his young self and running up and down staircases with ease. He loves the taste and considers them a treat. My only issue is that they contain yeast (probably for taste) and I think that's making him a bit more 'windy' than usual...

Dogs love them

Posted by Reviewer2925160 on Sep 28, 2011

My dogs need 1500 mg, and this is the first product that comes in 750mg. They get 2 a day and as soon as they here the bottle get picked up they are waiting to get it. Chewable product makes it even better. Would recommend

Good price.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Nov 12, 2011

My vet recommended a high dose glucosamine supplement for my dog's arthritis. I picked this product and iherb had the best price and fast delivery. It does seem to be helping my dog move better. We have only been on it for a few weeks and she has other health issues. So, so far so good.

Good product, good price

Posted by Reviewer2858384 on Aug 19, 2010

Has helped my dog after leg surgery.

hip and joint

Posted by Reviewer2141529 on Jan 01, 2010

dogs like the taste so they take it better

Old dog new energy

Posted by Reviewer3103838 on Aug 11, 2010

It took a year before we finally saw some positive effects. Our dog has more energy and seems to walk without too much pain.

Dog broke out in rashes

Posted by 5335620558969412118 on Mar 03, 2015

This has brewer's yeast in it - caused my Labrador to break out in rashes - belly, groin, armpits and in her ears! It's caused her to itch so much her skin is bleeding from constantly scratching. I wished I had seen the earlier review on this. Strangely enough my other Labrador seems ok with the product. So if you're buying this, do check that your dog does not develop an allergy to it.

Doggie loves them

Posted by 5281122557182515042 on Aug 04, 2014

This is actually almost like a nice daily treat for the dog. My dog i rather fussy about medication and this is one supplement he just gobbles up! Definitely will buy again!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »