No shark product

Posted by 5506400924355035506 on Apr 03, 2014

this works for my doggie! I chose this one because it does NOT contain squalene which is an extract from shark which is endangered; the other top seller on iherb does have squalene. It takes a couple of weeks to work but my dog went from limping to jumping. When we run out she limps again so no more running out for us. I chose the extra strength because we have a big doggie. :-)

Great

Posted by Luddil on Dec 27, 2014

I have been giving these to my dog for over a year and they have really helped her with her hip dysplasia.

***Brilliant Product***

Posted by Reviewer2882634 on Jan 19, 2015

I definitely notice the improvement since putting my GSD with spinal issues on these tablets. We recently ran out of them, and she was much slower getting up and moving about. Super quick International shipping as well.

14-1/2 Year Old Pomeranian Still Going Strong--Update for Yorkie Poos

Posted by HelloItsMe on Aug 22, 2013

My elderly Pomeranian is still going strong, thanks to 1/2 tablet of this each morning. He actually demands it, sitting and begging until he gets it in the AM. This seems to have helped him with his energy levels and has improved a left front shoulder that used to cause him to limp slightly. He also, like his human masters, seems to be more flexible since taking MSM. Highly recommended by Norman! Aug 2013 Update: Our little buddy lived to be 16 and I think this supplement was part of the reason. We now give it to our two Yorkie-Poos, one of whom had developed a honking cough (can be a symptom of a collapsing trachea, which Yorkies and Poms are prone to have in later years). After about 2 weeks of 1/2 a tablet, she never coughs, so I HOPE this will help strengthen her trachea. She also is prone to occasional dislocated joints (hip or knee), just like Norman (the Pom); I have high hopes this supplement will help. They LOVE the taste & won't let me forget to give it to them; highly recommended by these 2, too!

Good product, good price

Posted by Reviewer2858384 on Aug 19, 2010

Has helped my dog after leg surgery.