10% Off Orders Over $40!

Pet Naturals of Vermont, Immune Support, for Cats, 1 oz (30 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

AMAZED

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Feb 18, 2014

I HAD a cat that was a picky eater and had terrible fur ( she was a nervous licker ) she was given this product as directed on the bottle and loved it .... one month later she has a beautiful coat has settled down and eating well the difference was amazing. I gave it to her by mouth not in food. Will continue to use this and can HIGHLY RECOMMEND it fro all cats that have eating/fur or nervous problems, worked for me and I'd paid out a small fortune in veterinary products that didn't work or were hard to administer and the cat hated.

Immune Support

Posted by 5334193013345791359 on Sep 14, 2013

Seems to do the work! My cat sneezed and stopped after using it

perrrfect

Posted by Reviewer3295786 on Jul 22, 2012

My cats are very peckish but they love this stuff.So no problem to give it to them.

Worked For me

Posted by Reviewer1892733 on Apr 14, 2014

I have a cat that had bad allergies. She was always sneezing and long strands of mucus were coming out of her nose. Since I started using this she hasn't sneezed even once and she even likes it. I put the dropper in her mouth and squeeze and she enjoys it. My other cat doesn't like it as much but tolerates it well for a medicine/vet despiser.

It seems to work

Posted by 5177509628358118538 on Jul 15, 2014

I have cat with fiv, and I wanted to try something for immune support. My kitty look very good after using this and I will order it again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »