I did not receive the product

Posted by 5505317945958699004 on Aug 31, 2014

This product can not input to Taiwan, ans there is not any notice on the website during my purchasing.

This product has really helped my Persian!

Posted by 4784591479147710390 on Feb 21, 2013

I can't say enough good things about this product! My young Persian is not sneezing anymore, nor does she has a runny nose or a troublesome ear! She had these issues since she was 4 months and now she almost 1 year old. We give her 750mg a day (2 chews in the morning and 1 at night) and has been doing this for about 1.5 months, she got rid of her problems after just 1.5 weeks. She loves the taste of them and comes running when we shake the bag! :)

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer2064168 on Sep 07, 2013

My cat loves this one too (as the "Calming for Cats" of this brand).

Snacks

Posted by 5334193013345791359 on Sep 14, 2013

My cats love it!

great!

Posted by 5456140421037895155 on Aug 06, 2013

good amount of lysine for my kitty, one a day makes him more active with the combination of daily best/hairball supplements. he loves the taste and smell of the chew, came running once he hears me opening up the packet, unless hes full. but even when full, he doesnt mind eating the chew if i put it infront of his face. other than that, down side would be one chew is rather big, so i have to break it into 4-5 smaller pieces so that he can swallow it down, but no problem with that, because it tricks him into thinking that i gave him many treats and he would stop asking for more after. :)

My cat loves it!

Posted by 5248173323428977670 on Aug 22, 2016

I've been ordering this range from iherbs for about one year. I love the lysine treats because not only does my cat love the taste, it's also quite effective in keeping her healthy and free from viruses!

One cat loves them

Posted by Katarinatan on Mar 25, 2015

I have 2 rescued cats. One(Star) loves this and the calming ones. But the other wont even go near. Star will come running when he nears the crinkling of these bags. He is always having some eye issues :red w discharge. Maybe I need to up his dosage or 2 or more a day. March 2015 update: Star seems to get sick and barf when I give him these treats. He would stop vomiting if I withhold the treats but would start vomiting again when I give him this

Great Product

Posted by 5181720526333969421 on Nov 05, 2013

The L-Lysine certainly helped my kitty--her eyes do not have as much discharge and she doesn't squint as much. I put the chew on top on her food. It is not a crunchy chew so she won't eat it like a treat. I may try crunchy ones next time I order if they have them.

Snack!

Posted by 5260854198861795474 on Nov 25, 2013

Cats love it

My two cats fight over these!

Posted by Reviewer2189955 on Aug 06, 2013

Hard to tell how good the product is for the cat but I can tell you that they are nuts about the taste!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »