Medicine disguised as a treat

Posted by 5729607100153541088 on Oct 20, 2013

My cat loves these, but then he's an absolute guts and eats just about anything. Being shelter adopted kitty he is prone to cat flu and also has herpes in his eyes!! The lysine chews appear to be doing a good job of keeping outbreaks at bay.

인기가 많아선지 반년만에 1불이나 올랐네여

Posted by 4720004467719073562 on Jan 30, 2014

애들이 넘 좋아라해서 간식겸 해서 사주는데 가격이 고새 15%나 올랐네여~~ㅠㅠ 아이허브가 워낙 반려견반려묘 간식이나 관련 제품이 많아 매달 들러사는데 인기품목들은 야금야금 가격이 꽤 잘 올라여

Cats like the taste but big and dry

Posted by 4911457616886709686 on Mar 12, 2014

My cat has the herpies virus, so i already sprinkle L-Lysine daily on his food. However, this treats are useful when I want to give him, during a weepy eye outbreak. My cat has no problem eating them, but I have to break them up as they're too large and dry for him to eat whole.

Lucky find

Posted by 5150523583249157425 on Apr 24, 2015

Tried feeding my cats L-Lysine in tablet form and it was a total disaster, so this solves everything!

OK, not bad

Posted by gratefulismHK on Dec 10, 2016

隻貓開頭唔太鐘意食, 不過後尾食食下又好似鐘意左 就快食晒, 但就唔覺佢有咩改善

Cat does not like it

Posted by 5008246812201353942 on Dec 13, 2016

It smells good really like a liver, but my cat does not eat it

so far so good

Posted by 4850421558351789491 on Jan 08, 2017

we have two cats with FHV one asymptomatic and one symptomatic . we have been giving our 18 week old kitten (symptoms) 250mg a day , one tablet, per day for 3 weeks and his eyes have cleared up immensely. prior to us purchasing these he had back to back eye infections costing us $200+ per vet visit and medication that aggrivated his eyes. the mucus was 'gluing' his eyes shut several times a day. now he only need a quick wipe down to clear them every 4 days and no more shutting up .his eyes have returned to normal. his sneezing has reduced and his appetite has returned . i cant guarantee this would work for every cat but for us it has been awesome.

Pet Naturals of Vermont, L -Lysine for Cats Chicken Liver Chews

Posted by 5437321818391992971 on Sep 12, 2012

I have several cats and all but 2 like these treats. They are a little large so I need to break them up for the cats to eat. I feel good about giving them healthy treats and would recommend for cat lovers!