This product has really helped my Persian!

Posted by 4784591479147710390 on Feb 21, 2013

I can't say enough good things about this product! My young Persian is not sneezing anymore, nor does she has a runny nose or a troublesome ear! She had these issues since she was 4 months and now she almost 1 year old. We give her 750mg a day (2 chews in the morning and 1 at night) and has been doing this for about 1.5 months, she got rid of her problems after just 1.5 weeks. She loves the taste of them and comes running when we shake the bag! :)

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer2064168 on Sep 07, 2013

My cat loves this one too (as the "Calming for Cats" of this brand).

Snacks

Posted by 5334193013345791359 on Sep 14, 2013

My cats love it!

My cat loves it!

Posted by 5248173323428977670 on Aug 22, 2016

I've been ordering this range from iherbs for about one year. I love the lysine treats because not only does my cat love the taste, it's also quite effective in keeping her healthy and free from viruses!

great!

Posted by 5456140421037895155 on Aug 06, 2013

good amount of lysine for my kitty, one a day makes him more active with the combination of daily best/hairball supplements. he loves the taste and smell of the chew, came running once he hears me opening up the packet, unless hes full. but even when full, he doesnt mind eating the chew if i put it infront of his face. other than that, down side would be one chew is rather big, so i have to break it into 4-5 smaller pieces so that he can swallow it down, but no problem with that, because it tricks him into thinking that i gave him many treats and he would stop asking for more after. :)

Useful for when cats are under stress

Posted by 4765887474791998988 on Aug 22, 2016

One of my cats is easily scared by loud noises (eg. thunder, construction) and I feed Lysine to her whenever she's stressed. Works great

Real booster for cats

Posted by VixiVixi on Oct 13, 2016

This is a great supplement and I wish I could offer those to my two late cats with FIV. I bought them first for my new adopted cat who, as most, was all about crashing down because of poor condition he was found in. He is now super health young cat. Now I feed them to both my cats as prevention, one a day, especially two strays outside my home so they will be strong and prepeared for winter. Great product!

The best for cat

Posted by maegai on Oct 19, 2016

L-lysine is helping my cats to get rid of the cold fast .. They really love it

A winner with my cats!

Posted by dmaline on Dec 01, 2016

Enthusiastic seal of approval from my 3 cats. They come running as soon as they hear me shake the bag. I like knowing that the treats I am giving them are good for their health and are are not oily or full of fillers. My lot are all above 10 years old so I take extra care with what I give them to eat now that they're geriatrics.

Great Product

Posted by 5181720526333969421 on Nov 05, 2013

The L-Lysine certainly helped my kitty--her eyes do not have as much discharge and she doesn't squint as much. I put the chew on top on her food. It is not a crunchy chew so she won't eat it like a treat. I may try crunchy ones next time I order if they have them.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »