Pet Naturals of Vermont, Oral Health +, For Dogs, 4.2 oz (120 g)

4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

AWESOME!

Posted by 4701282132076231168 on Jul 12, 2013

My two dogs, maltese and min-poodle devour their food. We sprinkle this on their meals and they scarf their food on down and happily wag their tails wanting seconds. Their teeth seem cleaner too. We use this on their food, and Dancing Paws, Breath-A-Licious, 10 Small Bones together.

Fresh Breath

Posted by Reviewer1539572 From Washington on Dec 23, 2009

Works great. Basset dog now has cleaner teeth and bath breath is gone.

Dog loves this

Posted by Reviewer1346887 From California on Sep 30, 2010

My dog loves when I add this to her food. I think I need to get her teeth cleaned professionally and then 'test' this product to see if it helps. But it has excellent ingredients, and she seems happy with it so I gave it 5 stars.

Takes time but appears to work

Posted by Reviewer1034783 From Indiana on Apr 17, 2012

I am only using a quarter teaspoon for my dog twice a day. It appears to slowly be clearing years of plaque from his teeth. Just started second jar, so will keep watching for more progress.

Very happy

Posted by Reviewer1874863 on Sep 19, 2012

I give this to my dog for digestive support, she didn't have any breath or teeth problems. For he past 6 months, I have been adding this along with Jarrow Pet Dophilus to her food and her digestion has improved tremendously. My dog weighs around 85 lbs. and I give her a few shakes per meal, so I think that is a lot less than the bottle recommends.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »