Worked better than expected.

Posted by Reviewer2345221 on Jun 13, 2011

Kitty appears to be doing better after a long struggle with Kidney issues. Will keep her on it and see where it leads. Just bought more so we do not run out. Price is more reasonable than local pet store and I-herb service is FAST.

my little anglel loves it

Posted by Reviewer2550142 on Jun 27, 2012

Well, what can i say -i have a hairless sphynx cat -so i can not tell you guys nothing like " now his coat is long and shiny " , i honestly dont know if it works , but my cat loves it- so i love it too.

if our cats could write....

Posted by Reviewer3317240 on Dec 09, 2012

they would have written this themselves ! our aging tom has had kidney problems for while now, but with UT support now has become a lot more lively again looks like he has benefited greatly thanks, pet naturals team !

Use it as a treat

Posted by Reviewer1368652 on Dec 01, 2011

Do not see much difference in UT of my cat but keep giving it like a treat

Good for cats with sensitive bowels

Posted by Reviewer1719324 on Jul 22, 2013

I have bought this as my cat has sensitive stomach and bowels not for the original purpose of this product. I have read N-Acetyl Glucosamine is good for cats with sensitive tummy and bowels. This prouct worked for my cat, Julia. Besides, this has helped her hairball problem, too. Since I have put her on this, there has been not one episode of hairballs. Her stool turned normal from loose. I know this is not a panacea but it has worked for my cat. I definitely recommend this product to anybody who has a cat with sensitive tummy. I am giving Julia just one everyday after she eats. When I gave one chew to her with empty stomach, it looks like the chew upset her stomach.Be careful not to give this to a cat with empty stomach.

My cat finds it tasty.

Posted by Reviewer3180954 on Apr 06, 2012

Not sure if it's healthy or not, but my cat likes it.

Le encantan

Posted by SandraZGZ on Sep 02, 2013

No puedo asegurar que funcionen mejorando el tracto urinario de mi gato, pero esto sí, LOS ADORA!!! Se los seguiré dando como premio diario y si le ayuda, mucho mejor.

Snacks

Posted by 5334193013345791359 on Sep 14, 2013

My cats love it!!

good

Posted by 4824921204900965894 on Feb 01, 2015

cats like it a lot - hope we will have medical results as well

Cat loves it !

Posted by 4907960448833173880 on Jun 29, 2013

See an improvement with cat's urinary tract problems.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »