good

Posted by Reviewer2764825 on Apr 04, 2012

good

great!

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on Feb 06, 2012

an easy way to help any cat with UTI issues!

One of my cats loves these

Posted by Reviewer1105845 on Jan 03, 2012

One of my cats loves these, if I put one into her bowl after I have put her normal cat food in she will go for this every time. My other cat isnt interested in them. I figure the cat that likes them must be the cat that needs them. To soon to tell if its doing anything for her UT problems. Discovered after reading pack it has D-Mannose & cranberry extract which I know is effective in humans for UT problems so heres hoping!

Use it as a treat

Posted by Reviewer1368652 on Dec 01, 2011

Do not see much difference in UT of my cat but keep giving it like a treat

These are Hard.

Posted by Reviewer2330606 on Nov 05, 2011

My kitty is 18 years old and was having UT problems. these chews are hard with little chew to them. I have to cut them in fours for her. You can smell the cranberry though. I would like to try to purchase these again thinking I just got a Not So Fresh Batch, But I am afriad I'd be wasting my money. I like that they are natural, so I am really trying to decide if I'd like to try them again.

Worked better than expected.

Posted by Reviewer2345221 on Jun 13, 2011

Kitty appears to be doing better after a long struggle with Kidney issues. Will keep her on it and see where it leads. Just bought more so we do not run out. Price is more reasonable than local pet store and I-herb service is FAST.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »