Miracle Mineral!

Posted by Reviewer1764760 on Jul 29, 2008

Natural Calm is saving my life, my marriage, and my health. Between my manic-depression, hypothyroidism, extreme irritability, pms, pre-menopause, allergies, stress burnout, arthritis ...I have been taking many natural supplements to cope and function. This seems to be the best remedy by far. I have never been so calm in my life. I have been taking it for only about 4 days and my life is being completely transformed. I am 47 and have almost always lived with "annoying" people and am easily annoyed. NOT anymore. I didn't realize how nervous I used to be until the contrast of how I feel now that I take this. I will most likely never be without it again.

Peter Gillham's Natural Calm

Posted by Reviewer2956664 on Nov 02, 2007

I am an RN who has been involved in holistic/alternative medicine for over 35 years. I have been on numerous supplements--many of them have been pharmaceutical grade supplements that were very expensive. Natural Calm is by far the very best I have been on. It has cured my insomnia, regulated my digestive tract (I had trouble with constipation), gives me a lot of energy and just generally makes me feel better. It is a superior supplement and has changed my life for less than half of the price that I have paid for similar supplements.

Excellent - deep breaths at last!

Posted by Reviewer2130854 on Feb 20, 2008

You can't buy anything like this in the UK so I was really glad to be able to order it from iHerb. With UK import duties it virtually doubles the price including the transist costs but, frankly, I think it is a potential life-saver quality of life product. I ordered two bottles of the raspberry-lemon Natural Calm on a Thursday evening UK time and on Monday lunch-time the parcel arrived. Superb service! I've been taking magnesium citrate tablets for about 2 years now ever since I read Carolyn Dean's wonderful book, 'The Miracle of Magnesium', on magnesium and how a lack of it can cause so many ills in the body. Unfortunately, I still was finding a tightness in my chest and was often unable to take that "deep breath" that is often mistaken for asthma but which many researchers now think is simple magnesium deficiency. Well, within a few days of taking the Natural Calm magnesium that problem was cured. The only downside to this product is that, I find personally, if I do not spread it out throughout the day I get diarrhea and then I stop taking it and the chest tightness returns - but I was getting a similar problem with my old magnesium citrate tablets but not getting the wonderful benefit that I seem to now get with Natural Calm. I think it is a fabulous product and I only wished more people, especially modern Doctors, knew of the problems that magnesium deficiency can cause. Oh, and I wished that I could buy it here in the UK without having to pay the import duties! Come on iHerb, open up a UK shop! :-)

Natural Calm Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1120541 on Dec 23, 2008

My daughter was diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome in April of 2008, and she had been displaying a LOT of anxiety, especially when it came to school. She had started having panic attacks, so I wanted her on something all natural, since that was the way we had decided to go. She had been on prescription drug after prescription drug, which either did nothing for her at all or gave her bad side effects. A woman I know who's son also has Asperger's suggested I try this product, as most kids on the Autism Spectrum are low on magnesium. I started her on the Natural Calm Magnesium, along with 5-HTP, which mimics Zoloft, Lexapro, etc. by concentrating on the serotonin levels in her brain, and she's MUCH calmer and hasn't had a full blown panic attact since starting these products over the summer. I'll never put her on prescription drugs again. The natural supplements work just as well, if not better, without the possible terrible side effects!

Excellent way to get a very important mineral

Posted by NBPT100 on Apr 22, 2013

There are many great reviews written already here on this product. 207 with 5 Stars right now. So I will not be long. It is estimated by many nutritional experts that a majority of Americans are deficient in Magnesium, an essential mineral. This is mostly due to industrial farming techniques that have depleted the soil of magnesium over years of farming it. Not to mention a diet high in dairy products and processed simple carbs contributes next to nothing in magnesium. I have read in multiple places that nutritionists are now suggesting a ratio of 1:1 of Calcium:Magnesium. For a number of years the consensus(and still may be but is shifting) has been a 2:1 ratio. Most mineral supplement formulas still provide a ratio of 2:1. You need Mg to absorb calcium and it is involved in the activation of at least 300 enzymes and body chemicals. (P. Bergner Director at the NAIHM) I take it at bed time as it helps me sleeps better. It can also eliminate night time muscle cramps and restless leg symptoms. Be care full you don't take too much as it may have a laxative effect. If you found my review helpful, kindly read my other reviews by visiting my iHerb home page. Simply click on my handle name above and it will direct you there. Thanks, good health and Peace.

Natural Calm

Posted by Reviewer1046896 on Nov 01, 2007

I love the Raspbery-Lemon Flavor of Natural Calm. I am a senior and this product gives me energy and helps me maintain hormonal balance. I am able to control my emotions much better on the Natural Calm. I put my sister in law on the Natural Calm as we were weaning her from Cymbalta and Xanax that she had been on for over two years. We would not have been able to keep her off the other medications without the natural calm.The Natural Calm was recommended to us by a cardiologist. Thank you Peter Gillham.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer2185867 on Dec 08, 2008

I have been taking this product for a year now and my bone scan results have improved. Couldn't ask for more. Good value and as always fast shipping.

Great service & product

Posted by Reviewer2991052 on Dec 24, 2007

Doctor recommended for migraines and headaches and this stuff really works -- practically have no more headaches.

loislane125@Yahoo.com

Posted by Reviewer2644537 on Jul 25, 2008

I have used this product for about 3 months and have noticed improvements in joint health and improved sleeping. Calm reduces stress and is great to use almost anytime of the day, especially before bedtime. iHerb had the best prices around and the service was fast. They make it easy to use these healtful products.

Natural Calm Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2813141 on Dec 28, 2007

This product tastes great. If I miss one day of taking it, I get leg cramps. I take it every day, sometimes twice a day.