Wish I had found this sooner!

Posted by Dianamite on Sep 12, 2014

I've been taking this for about a week, and I can't believe how much better I feel. I have Hashimoto's with an itchy rash and high blood pressure all the time. I take this about an hour after I start my work day because the stress of my job compounds my health issues. It brings my blood pressure down, calms the rash, and calms me down--which is a wonderful thing for someone who is always wound too tight. I will definitely buy this again.

Never Without Natural Calm

Posted by Reviewer1604997 on Nov 26, 2014

I've been using the Natural Calm in the canister for years as a magnesium supplement. In the beginning, I used it to help with migraines, but now take it for general health since many of us are magnesium deficient. If you told me I could only keep one supplement, this might be it! I prefer the Raspberry-Lemon, as the plain lemon is a bit tart for my taste. I recently purchased the packets for travel and found the individual packets to be sturdy to hold up to the rigors of travel and easy to open. This product is also Non-GMO Project Verified. Buy the canister for home use as it's more cost effective.

Natural calm

Posted by 5235657111781150103 on Apr 17, 2015

This is the best product in the world... it works so good, the 16 ounce container is a better deal than these packets just because it equals out to way more but the packets are perfect for traveling. This stuff tastes amazing and has saved me from not sleeping so many times! Very highly recommended!!!!!

Very good

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Sep 18, 2015

Calms, helps to have a good sleep, is helpful for cardiac problems. Pleasant berry flavor.

Great for travel

Posted by Reviewer2814550 on May 31, 2010

We use these for when we are traveling for convenience. At home we use the canisters. I like the flavor.

Awesome magnesium!

Posted by juliaheis on Aug 11, 2010

What a tasty way to get easily absorbed magnesium into your body! This stuff can relax you, put you to sleep, help with bowel movements, help with stress, is good for cardiovascular health, etc. It seems the majority of people are deficient in magnesium and would benefit from an easily absorbed magnesium. This flavor is actually really good, but the original with no flavor is a better buy. I have ordered some of the original stuff and will maybe just add a little stevia for sweetness.

Good product, great price

Posted by Reviewer3347212 on Dec 30, 2011

Once again you manage to get a great product, offere it at a great price and deliver it speedily well packaged. All round great service. Great company, thnks

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1651973 on Jan 16, 2012

I think this is good, and works - maybe prefer the lemon flavour, this is a bit sweet. Obviously works better because you dissolve it, so it is a bit fussy - need to motivate myself to take this religiously every evening!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1335302 on Feb 15, 2012

This product is great.........good for traveling

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer2036868 on Aug 09, 2012

I take this at night before I go to sleep for a very relaxing good night sleep. Works every time. Love this product. Tastes great too!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »