Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Natural Vitality, Organic Life Vitamins, Organic Raspberry-Cranberry Flavor, 30 fl oz (887 ml)

Not for Candida Sufferers

Posted by Reviewer1541335 on Aug 14, 2010

I would advise anyone with a candida problem to be cautious with this product. It contains quite a lot of concentrated fruit and it caused me to have a candida flare-up, maybe because the sugar, although only 1g per serving, is too available.

Works great.

Posted by Reviewer3332294 on Oct 29, 2007

This product is great it works well you can feel a difference right away. Its not hard on the stomach and being liquid you know that you are getting all of it. I have more engery and my skin is even looking better. This product is really great Thank you so much.

Liquid Organic Life Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1046896 on Nov 01, 2007

I have only been taking this product for about a month. One day, I did not take it as directed, after a meal, and I broke out in a rash all over my body. I did the same exact thing the next day to be sure that it was the vitamins, I broke out again and used benedryl to stop the attack and on the third day, I took it after I ate and the rash did not appear. I love the vitamins and the fact that they get into the system so much faster than pills.

Excellent vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1196533 on Jun 29, 2007

This is an excellent vitamin. I have been searching for a complete vitamin for my children and me. My children will not take chewable vitamins and one child is allegic to food dyes. This is the perfect solution. We mix it with a splash of orange juice. My children even demand that they take their vitamins daily. What a relief. Thank you for a great product.

Taste is awful!!

Posted by Reviewer1495755 on Apr 27, 2010

This stuff tastes absolutely terrible... It makes me gag to take it, and unfortunately I'm stuck with it because I-herb doesn't take refunds on opened products. (I prefer All One Powder by Nutritech but decided to try this based on reviews.) Yuk! :(