El lápiz de cejas con mejor relacion calidad/precio

Posted by juliaphoenix on Jun 25, 2013

Este tono es ideal sobre todo para castañas ya que el subtono es muy neutro y la tonalidad es media, por lo que también puede funcionar en morenas de cejas no excesivamente oscuras. Sin duda otro de tantos recomendados de la web. Por su precio no defrauda en absoluto, y ya si lo comparamos con otros lapices de cejas y echamos un vistazo a sus ingredientes, enamora. Para más información, tengo una review extensa hablando de este producto en mi blog.

Excellent for blondes

Posted by Flicka on Mar 12, 2013

This is probably the best brow pencil I've used while being blonde. A nice tip which gives a very natural result. Big plus for the sharpener and brush.

Very natural looking!

Posted by MyHealthyLiving on Oct 27, 2012

This brow pencil is very easy to use. The brush is soft and perfect. Impressed with how natural the product looks./Карандаш очень легкий в использовании, щеточка хорошая, мягкая. результат выглядит очень натурально!

Nice product!

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Nov 03, 2012

It has a thick consistency that helps brows stay in place, the colour is buildable and the sharpener+brush are great additions. I love the fact that it's retractable and very easy to use.

Great price for a great product!

Posted by 5722011156546612294 on Sep 06, 2014

I used to use the MAC fling eyebrow pencil, and I was glad to try this one and see that I can pay 1/3 of the price, for a product no less good

brow pencil

Posted by ling76 on Jan 21, 2013

Very good brow pencil, easy to apply and do not smudge. But this colour is light, nice for blonde hair people. I have ordred a darker one now.

Versatile colour

Posted by pugface on Jun 05, 2015

I'm ultra-pale with blonde hair, but I like to wear my eyebrows really thick and dark. Starting with a lighter brown like this gives me the opportunity to fill in my near-invisible natural brows, and keep adding colour until I'm happy with the depth. I think this is a better option than starting with a really dark pencil and trying not to overdo it. The automatic barrel is really great because you don't have to keep a sharpener on hand and then get little eyebrow pencil shavings everywhere. The brush on the lid is pretty ineffectual for grooming purposes, but is good for brushing any extra pigment overkill off the brow hairs. [Edited to add: apparently there's a built-in sharpener at the bottom of the pencil? I didn't even notice!]

strange product

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Oct 24, 2015

When I received it it was light brown, suitable for blondes. Now a year later, it turned dark brown.

use it on a daily basis

Posted by 5499689881224183830 on Mar 15, 2014

great to use with eye shadow for light-brown thin eye brows

Good match

Posted by 5354666237901680243 on Mar 16, 2014

Surprised with how good this is. Matches my dark blond/light brown eyebrows perfectly and is small enough to get a natural looking result.