Great

Posted by 4686319321787670919 on Nov 02, 2015

Only used the green side so far, and really liking the results! I heard a lot of people say it was drying, but since my skin is oily, it's been working great. I use it under my concealer and it's been great for the redness.

Great!

Posted by 5363782840977782654 on May 15, 2015

I really love this concealer, especially the green side which covers up redness better than any other normal concealer I have! The consistency is perfect, and as long as i apply it right, it makes my face look very natural. The tiny brush included is not too good though, so i just use my finger, which can be a tiny bit tricky sometimes, but once it's on, it looks great!

not what i was expecting

Posted by AndreeaC on Dec 10, 2014

It's not what I was expecting. The green one, that should hide redness, it's not doing what it should. The other one it's a little bit better.

I am totally in love with this concealer

Posted by 5637674175103188343 on Oct 22, 2014

I have a very pale skin and i always have troubles with finding a concealer\ makeup that won't look like stains on me. I also have acne scars, so combining a pale skin and acne scars it becomes quite difficult to find a suitable product. However, it may seem that this concealer works pretty well on me. At first I thought that the pinkish one will be orange on me but it turned out to be a great color, pale and yet gives a good coverage. I love this one.

Love it!

Posted by 5270686656090900861 on Sep 14, 2014

I've only used this concealer a couple of times since it arrived three days ago, but so far I love it! The green covers my red spots really well. I put my regular concealer over top and it works really well. Normally, when just using my regular concealer, it's brushed off when I apply my powder foundation. But with this concealer it's staying put! Other reviews have said it has a drying effect, but I haven't found that yet. Very affordable and cruelty free, I recommend it to all!

Okay but not great texture

Posted by 5145313508259004665 on Sep 01, 2014

This works well enough. I apply the green concealer around my nose that tends to have red tint on the sides. The light one goes under the eyes. It looks okay in the beginning but it tends to crease under my eyes by the evening time. The light color doesn't work perfectly for me either, but maybe it will work better on fairer skin tones.

Lo amé

Posted by 5204998758576861832 on Jul 08, 2014

El mejor corrector de la vida!

gREEN CONCEALER IS SUPER GREAT

Posted by Yiota90 on Apr 16, 2014

I like both colours but is a little difficult to shape it on your face.. Th etexture is a little tought for me.. But it offers very good coverage!

Quality and handy

Posted by A1725-6887 on Apr 02, 2014

It's good that this product has two most useful shades at the same time. Equally valuable for covering red spots and working on minor imperfections such as dark circles. My recommendation.

Covers reasonably well.

Posted by 5739741122118933936 on Jan 03, 2014

Quite a good product. Doesn't cover quite as well as expected but still does a reasonable job.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »