Really good if you have oily skin

Posted by Reviewer1855556 on Mar 07, 2012

My skin is a bit dryed out som places after peeling so this gets a little bit to dry for my skin right now, but if you got combination to oily skin its perfect!

bad properties of opaque

Posted by Reviewer1757926 on May 28, 2012

Не скрывает покраснения, заметен на коже. Больше брать не стану. Do not hide the redness, visible on the skin. I will not take more.

///

Posted by Reviewer1745426 on Mar 01, 2012

dont' like this product, its unuseful for me

Add oil if it's too dry

Posted by Reviewer1190860 on Jun 10, 2016

My skin is thin, dry and sensitive (I'm 42 year-old blond) and it's actually too dry for me. But I came up with a good idea to add a drop of oil. I choose argan oil, the one I use for my face. I add a drop, mix and apply. It's much much better. And it stays on your face much longer.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2200410 on Jan 25, 2012

For me this is almost perfect. Covers up the redness well. I like the thickness of this product.

LOVE:)

Posted by 5077741929621481755 on Jan 10, 2013

BEST concealer i have used! woudnt go without it

Physician's Formula Concealer Duo

Posted by 5617714736843781602 on Jul 21, 2013

I LOVE this stuff! My skin is much more on the fair side and I have some red marks due to past acne scarring so the green section helps to conceal that. The price is also great, they don't test on animals plus my skin doesn't feel super greasy when applying it either. I will continue to buy this!

Love it!

Posted by 5270686656090900861 on Sep 14, 2014

I've only used this concealer a couple of times since it arrived three days ago, but so far I love it! The green covers my red spots really well. I put my regular concealer over top and it works really well. Normally, when just using my regular concealer, it's brushed off when I apply my powder foundation. But with this concealer it's staying put! Other reviews have said it has a drying effect, but I haven't found that yet. Very affordable and cruelty free, I recommend it to all!

I am totally in love with this concealer

Posted by 5637674175103188343 on Oct 22, 2014

I have a very pale skin and i always have troubles with finding a concealer\ makeup that won't look like stains on me. I also have acne scars, so combining a pale skin and acne scars it becomes quite difficult to find a suitable product. However, it may seem that this concealer works pretty well on me. At first I thought that the pinkish one will be orange on me but it turned out to be a great color, pale and yet gives a good coverage. I love this one.

gREEN CONCEALER IS SUPER GREAT

Posted by Yiota90 on Apr 16, 2014

I like both colours but is a little difficult to shape it on your face.. Th etexture is a little tought for me.. But it offers very good coverage!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »