Wonderful

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Oct 22, 2012

I realy only use the yellow side which can be bought seperately so next time I will purchase that. The yellow works very well under my eyes for my dark circles wich are purple in tone not just blue, i find wen i use a peach corrector under my eyes it leaves my dark circles looking red but this yellow cancels them out much better. Only need a tiny bit to do so!

Good and effective

Posted by Reviewer1696964 on Jul 28, 2012

This is easy to use and makes a big difference to dark circles use before foundation. I'm very pleased with the result and the price. Will buy again.

Perfect

Posted by 4689037857343169156 on Sep 05, 2012

I tried many concealers, this is the best, perfectly cover the eyecup and other imperfections

excelent

Posted by Reviewer2689009 on Jun 05, 2012

easy to apply and really helps to cover the imperfections

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1799244 on Mar 25, 2012

Product with excellent absorption into the skin

I like this

Posted by Reviewer2200410 on Jan 25, 2012

For me this covers up blue under eye circles well and I like the thickness of this product. I use finger to spread this so it is easier to use.

Happy

Posted by Reviewer1084864 on Mar 13, 2012

Works pretty well. Doesn't crease or run. Covers the purple under my eyes pretty well.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Oct 22, 2012

Medium coverage, but Im impressed. One big downside is that it feels like glue, I have to be careful when applying powder. Can be seen if Im not careful enough. (Not because of the color.) But thats a minor detail though.

terrible

Posted by Reviewer1132941 on Dec 20, 2012

Dry, dial the finger can not be on hand all the more. If the cause of under eye dark circles, then rammed into wrinkles and you become a grandmother.

Useless

Posted by UllaMaya on Jul 23, 2013

Unfortunately this duo does not work for my skin; the yellow does not cover the under eye dark but stays flakey n yellow even when i try to moisturize my lids very well. The light shade has too little pigment as i would want. Goes to the trash :(

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »