Not able to use it after a few months

Posted by 4930544441712008113 on Nov 14, 2014

I didn't use this product every day and yet it got finished or dried up pretty fast.Not sure about the effect on my lashes. Not gonna buy it again. Good point: if the line was not perfect, I could still correct it with my fingers.

Eye Booster

Posted by YuliaBlum on Jul 12, 2012

I have allergy on this product unfortunately

A test

Posted by Reviewer2802581 on Dec 12, 2015

I've never tried eyeliner before. I think it is ok, but not something I intend to buy again. Perhaps easier to use if you are used to using eyeliner. I have not noticed any improvement of my eyelashes, but I have quite long and dense eyelashes naturally.

not very long lasting but acceptable

Posted by Reviewer1568362 on Sep 16, 2016

This is not the most defining or long-lasting liquid eyeliner, but it is natural and easy to use. Sometimes, the brush doesn't seem to work well over eye primer/ eyeshadow. But again, this is not for the super precise done-up look, but I would recommend it for a more toned-down, natural everyday look. The color definitely fades over the course of the day, but I do think the serum has lengthened my lashes.

Great Product

Posted by 5590619999889980604 on Oct 08, 2016

Keeps eyelashes healthy and is a great eyeliner lasts all day. Cant do without it in my beauty bag.

the color looks like: not pigmented black...not brown

Posted by melinatrikidi on Jun 09, 2016

the color looks like: not pigmented black...not brown

dry

Posted by 5444570326044996766 on Jul 04, 2016

It came kinda dry

Hard to apply

Posted by Reviewer2388488 on Jan 15, 2015

Something about it thats not right. I really like the color, but you cant really control how much is on the tip. Havent seen any effect on the lashes yet, but still hopping!

Ok

Posted by 4857508959540896687 on Jun 14, 2015

The product may be great, but for me the color is much too light and doesn't define my eyes so I've only used it a couple times. It is definitely not deep brown, so don't expect it to be slightly lighter than a black.

like a regular liner