Better than most! But possible unethical and contains a nasty paraben..

Posted by Susamedusa on Jun 13, 2012

Just resently discovered the sharpener at the bottom, so now I'm happier with this product. Compared to mac eye pencil (I've never been so dissatisfied with a product before - totally don't get the hype of mac products) this is heaven! I will recommend to all my friends if I can figure out that it's not tested on animals. I give it tree stars because I can't find out if it's animal tested or not, see. The product works better than any eye pencil I've ever tried these last 18 years, but I can't support animal testing (and I don't know whether it's animal-tested or not yet, even though I suppose iHerb wouldn't let in animal-tested products). I'm a bit fuzzy about parabens and this contains propylparaben, which is listed red in many Asthma and Allergy Assosiations. Shame.

Posted by amarrille on Feb 28, 2012

Bought it twice. I like it!

Great product

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

Goes on smooth and even. Will buy agan.

Physician's Formula Eye definer

Posted by uppsala on Jun 05, 2015

Although the name says that it's a midnight black, it's more grey, than black. It smudges easily, and if I put it in the morning, it's gone till noon. The good side is that it has sharpener on it. I hoped that I had found cheaper replacement for my expensive eye liner, but unfortunatelly it's not the case.

Can't believe the quality for the price.

Posted by 4971078063139849194 on Dec 26, 2013

Highly recommend.

good to use

Posted by 5388725334172291290 on Jun 04, 2014

易上色~好用

super !!

Posted by missblackline on Aug 18, 2012

bon crayon mais si vous avez des soucis de peau grasse il tiendra moins bien

Great eye pencil

Posted by Reviewer1034718 on Mar 30, 2012

I like it. It's really soft and remains on my eyes all day long... No discomfort, no dirty traces...

akiu pravedimas . juodas

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Sep 06, 2012

flomasterio tipo, tiksli breziama linija,nesubega, taciau gerai nusiplauna vandeniu

Super smooth

Posted by misstessie on Aug 29, 2013

Dark black, goes on smooth without tugging at the skin, can be smudged for a smokey look. Really good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »