Physician's Formula Eye definer

Posted by 5386915822429727218 on Jun 05, 2015

Although the name says that it's a midnight black, it's more grey, than black. It smudges easily, and if I put it in the morning, it's gone till noon. The good side is that it has sharpener on it. I hoped that I had found cheaper replacement for my expensive eye liner, but unfortunatelly it's not the case.

Great products

Posted by 4729313575326320355 on Apr 20, 2015

This is very Excellent iHerb services

Easy to apply

Posted by 4766826182038122321 on Mar 15, 2015

To my taste, there is not enough black pigment in the color, so the name "midnight black" does not really reflect the true color. Easy to apply but does not last long without disappearing, on my skin anyway, which is nicely hydrated. I am yet to find the perfect eye definer.

Nice, but smeared my eyelid

Posted by 4930544441712008113 on Nov 14, 2014

First day of using it: draw a nice line and in a few minutes I saw it on my eyelid.Three hours later, the line is nowhere to be seen on my eyelid.I give it 3 stars just for the first 3 minutes the line was there and was easy to do it.

physician's formula, inc., eye definer, automatic eye pencil, midnight black

Posted by 5545483186583913669 on Oct 22, 2014

This eye definer unfortunately gave me allergy like many others who've been buying.

Bien para diario

Posted by 5103756529086921790 on Jun 11, 2014

Bueno, bonito y barato

good to use

Posted by 5388725334172291290 on Jun 04, 2014

易上色~好用

Enjoyable experience

Posted by A1725-6887 on Apr 02, 2014

Can't say that my arrows are super duper fantastic now, but they're WAY better than when I tried to use Physician's Formula felt tip marker. Although, still a bit messy but you get more control to draw any arrows you like, which is nice.

I was expecting for much more

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Feb 22, 2014

I didn't liked it at all. Is not as black as it had to be, and it doesn't last too much. Don't recomended.

Not long lasting enough

Posted by mitzi-c on Dec 29, 2013

Well, I bought this and the other eyeliner (Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips, Custom Eye Enhancing, Eyeliner Trio, Smoky Eyes, 3 Eyeliners) thinking it was going to be the same. I usually only use one color (black) to line my upper lids. However they are NOT THE SAME, this midnight black has no glitter and it smudges easily with physical contact/rubbing/blinking - if your eyelids and eyeliner touch. Not great for me, so I will continue buying the other set instead... even though it is more expensive and I have no use for the other 2 colors.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »