Not good

Posted by Xhalax on Jul 18, 2015

After my elf felt eyeliner dried out in about two weeks, I decided to give this one a try in the hopes that it would last longer. Unfortunately, this is not a good eyeliner at all. The applicator is nice, but the pigmentation of the eyeliner itself is rubbish - more like a medium gray than black, it applies unevenly and feathers out. I tried several times to apply it with the same result, and in the end I just threw it away. Not worth the price at all.

Not the best out there for sure

Posted by 5417828494585245732 on Apr 06, 2014

There are a few things about this eyeliner that I don't like. First, there is seriously little product. I got this a week ago and it already seems to be drying out a bit. Not cool. Second, it's difficult to get a thin line. The felt tip makes it easier and faster for sure but it's difficult to get a thin flick at the end. Third, the packaging. It looks like a regular old pen. Sure, what does the packaging of your eyeliner really matter? But since I have always used cute Japanese liners (i.e Dollywink), it does fall short. Overall, I don't really recommend this product. Better eyeliners out there for sure!

Posted by 5248369351794158611 on May 28, 2014

The applicator is good. But it is not black enough.

terrible

Posted by miracle on Jan 05, 2013

it's hard to make bright line, the pen is dry and sharp

Fail

Posted by 4805707253279338042 on Sep 22, 2013

It doesn't make a regular line

did not like it

Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Sep 23, 2015

Didn't do it for me

Dried out really fast + flaky

Posted by 5488949880694708522 on Apr 03, 2016

I had high expectations from this eyeliner but was pretty disappointed. It dried so fast i barely could use it after a month or so. It's impossible to build up the color as it gets super flaky and gross. Pigmentation is not great either. I would not recommend buying this one unfortunately.