Marker

Posted by YuliaBlum on Apr 19, 2014

Easy to use. Very well kept on the skin. Quite easily washed off. I do not have allergies to it. The only minus in my opinion, not very well pigmented, have to go 2-3 times in one place.

Great eyeliner

Posted by 5352369918419078756 on Apr 15, 2014

This is a great eyeliner, especially for me... it seems fool proof. I rarely do a cat eye because it almost guarantees that my makeup will get messed up, but I'm a little more daring with this eyeliner as it's really easy to correct mistakes and allows for great control. - The nib is like a pen so the 'brush' part doesn't separate or anything. Overall, love it!

Not the best out there for sure

Posted by 5417828494585245732 on Apr 06, 2014

There are a few things about this eyeliner that I don't like. First, there is seriously little product. I got this a week ago and it already seems to be drying out a bit. Not cool. Second, it's difficult to get a thin line. The felt tip makes it easier and faster for sure but it's difficult to get a thin flick at the end. Third, the packaging. It looks like a regular old pen. Sure, what does the packaging of your eyeliner really matter? But since I have always used cute Japanese liners (i.e Dollywink), it does fall short. Overall, I don't really recommend this product. Better eyeliners out there for sure!

Easy to use

Posted by 5457790260047702832 on Apr 05, 2014

Really easy to use for creating the perfect wing however I do have to go over that with liquid liner because the black isn't very dark and wears away quickly.

nice

Posted by 5375005105973823789 on Mar 31, 2014

very good

Easy to apply

Posted by juloub on Mar 26, 2014

I have tried many types of Eyeliner pencils, liquid liners and most of them smudge. But this one is awesome! I can choose to draw thick or thin lines and it glides on easily. What I like about it is that it also can last throughout the day while Im at work without having to reapply / cleanup.

Great product

Posted by 4993264536880984329 on Mar 18, 2014

I love this product. Thank you

Love it!

Posted by 5415699151194363510 on Mar 01, 2014

I love this eye-liner! I have sensitive skin this eye liner is the best. It doesn't smudge, stays on for a long period of time and does not irritate my eyes. The tip is fine enough to get a beautiful shape to my look. I use it everyday, I love it.

wish it lasted longer

Posted by 4890316181338064785 on Feb 20, 2014

good pen but runs out of ink

Best Eyeliner!!!

Posted by 4663820245294310737 on Jan 26, 2014

I have used many liquid eye liners and this is the best !!!! it is easy to apply and stays on all day !!! It is easy to remove too!