فاتح جدًا | Too light

Posted by 5497563391748991153 on Apr 23, 2016

جدا فاتح و ابدا ماناسب بشرتي.. متكتل يمكن لان بشرتي جافه .. It doesn't work on my skin, i think it's not good for dry skin and it's too light. Not recommanded and I never buy it again!

Too light!

Posted by 4697550173399181618 on Dec 17, 2015

I have quite pale tone of skin (use Light BB cream from the same company ) , but this concealer is way too light, producing always white spots on my face:(

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1435217 on Mar 11, 2015

I can recommend this, it lasts all day and it is light enough for my skin. It gets a little cakey if my skin is super dry, be sure to moisturize your face before using this.

Physician's Formula, Inc., Gentle Cover Concealer Stick, Light, 0.15 oz (4.2 g)

Posted by greenandclean on Oct 17, 2014

Good price, good product. Stays in place through the day and does a pretty good job at covering my super dark under eye circles. A little greasy when you first apply it, but sets nicely underneath powder. The color is a bit too light and blue-ish for my light Norwegian skin with yellow undertones though, but it's a really good product anyhow. Will continue to order,

Light coverage

Posted by 5444966096062523549 on Jun 26, 2014

I had to switch to buying makeup from here as the shades I use aren't available in Japan. This is a good cover stick, but a lighter coverage than I am used to. I use it to cover under eye circles, and it helps, but not as good as my previous concealer.

good to use

Posted by 5388725334172291290 on Jun 04, 2014

效果不錯~攜帶方便

Great value

Posted by 5657817940877678384 on May 16, 2014

Good colour and coverage. Natural looking and goes on smoothly.

Goes on smooth, lasts all day

Posted by 5541262754083136522 on Jan 06, 2014

Great product. I have pale skin and the 'light' is a good match as long as I blend properly. Stays on all day if I set it with pressed powder. I use it for blemishes and under eye circles.

loved it!

Posted by 4814920072705064821 on Dec 22, 2013

great product! smooth and covers great!

I have used and loved this product for about 10 years...

Posted by Reviewer1598938 on Nov 23, 2012

I use it instead of foundation, brushing it on lightly with a soft fluffy brush, then tinted powder on a powder puff to set it all day. Beautiful finish and it feels lighter than foundation and powder. I get compliments on my skin almost every time I leave the house. Use a brush for flawless finish. To make it easier to apply I press the stick to an emptied blush compact.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »