Just lovely

Posted by yashtuchka on Aug 29, 2012

Отличные, нежные румяна. Очень милые, просто радуют глаз своим и сердечками и приятной коробочкой. А какая у них парфюмерная композиция, какой чудесный состав. Внутри есть и зеркальце и двойное дно с кисточкой. Очень компактные. Не скатываются в течении дня, мягко мерцают мелкой блестящей пылью на щеках. Смотрятся на коже очень естественно и натурально. Моя любовь, рекомендую, к тому же цена очень умеренная Excellent, delicate blush. Very cute, just a feast for the eyes and their hearts and nice box. And what they Perfume, what a wonderful composition ... Inside there is a mirror and a double bottom with a brush. It is very compact. Do not slide down during the day, gently twinkling shiny fine dust on his cheeks. Look on the skin is very natural and realistic. My love, I would recommend, besides the price is very reasonable

Pretty!

Posted by KaitMazing on Jul 07, 2013

Very nice! I guess depending on what type of brush you use you might have to put quite a bit of pressure or none at all. I use a silky brush and I need to swirl it around a bit. It applies wonderful though. Very soft and not streaky. Really pretty colour just don't go too heavy with it! Less is more!

A Good Blusher

Posted by 5734432977792425936 on Sep 09, 2012

Nice, but much pinker in real-life.

Happy Booster Blush!

Posted by 4893489073538816941 on Aug 22, 2013

I really love this blush! The packaging and the design are great and really make you want to use it, the colour is great, very pigmented, I love how you can pick parts of the blush you want to use or blend them all together I will definitely repurchase this but I think it's going to take me a long long time to get through as it's super ppigmented, a little goes a long way!

ok

Posted by 4996445191210828349 on May 03, 2014

It looks cute but you have to apply quite a bit to get any color on your face

Ok

Posted by 4872887627107523048 on Aug 25, 2012

Not the worst blush but by far not the best. It looks cute but you have to apply quite a bit to get any color on your face.

Super pigmented but very hard to blend.

Posted by Aishteru85 on Jun 07, 2013

This is a supremely pigmented blusher with sheen to it. Texture is quite powdery and the color is quite boring. It takes a lot of effort to blend as well. Average at best.

Very good

Posted by Maayanc on Jan 09, 2014

First of all, loved the packaging! It's so cute, and I'm definitely buying one for my younger sister :) It also has perfect color and texture and it stays on forever. Only thing though is the brush, which is not very good. I used it my own big brush and it was perfect. Great value for money.

a lovely blush

Posted by SamiraNatural on Jun 27, 2014

this is a very good product ! the ingredients are ok and the colour is so sweet ! my skin is very pale and it gives a natural glowy rosy color ! it stays on the skin for a long time ! the box is so cute and it contains a miror & a litle pink brush to apply the color . if you have pale , medium or lightly tanned skin i recommend this blush for you !

Great color on Asian skin

Posted by 5628831533426730517 on Feb 05, 2015

I like the colour of this blusher. You don't have to use lots to get that rosy tint. It's easy to blend. I just wish the packaging wasn't in such a teeny bopper colour.