J

Posted by 4830888278044759038 on Jun 06, 2015

good product, however packaging isn't the most practical, as the lid lifts up the pan of blush at the same time, but great product

Posted by 5222580892813129830 on May 11, 2015

I like it, it's beautiful.

Good product

Posted by 5305417806478798051 on Apr 12, 2014

A bit light to my liking, but does the job.

good

Posted by 5532678556702175584 on Jan 22, 2014

good

subtle colour

Posted by suemio96 on Jan 14, 2014

I love this blush. It looks natural on light skin tone and add the glow on my face. My daughter love it too and she took mine so I have to order another :)

Very nice sheer shimmery blush

Posted by MentaPiperita on Dec 09, 2013

This blush is quite sheer, so it's perfect if you are afraid of applying it too heavily (you won't look like a clown even if you apply a bit too much). The colour it leaves on the skin is very natural, like a sheer pinky apricot shade which I find very flattering. It is quite shimmery, though. I think it looks nice and really brightens your face, but if you like matte blushes you might want to avoid this. The design of the blush is really cute, and it smells of violets (it would make a lovely present). The packaging is very nice and compact, and it contains a mirror and a brush (the brush is not very soft but it's useful to touch up). The "happiness boosting" claim is a gimmick, but since the blush is so nice and pretty, it'll make you smile when you look at it. I gave it four stars because mine it's not properly glued to the base, it moves when you swipe the brush and I'm afraid it might fall off.

Super poidre lumineuse.

Posted by 5604901380276896704 on Aug 04, 2013

Parfaite pour un joli et discret effet glowy de tous les jours.

Al principio me decepcionó

Posted by juliaphoenix on Jun 25, 2013

He de decir que en un principio no me gustó nada, ya que de entrada considero que el colorete de la linea pH Matchmaker es sin duda mejor que éste. Sobre todo no me gustó su baja pigmentación, pero conforme lo he ido usando me ha encantado por ese efecto tan natural y radiante que deja, aparte de que la pigmentación fue mejorando un poco. Si te interesa, tengo una review bastante completa sobre este producto en mi blog.

good value for money

Posted by applemom on Jun 24, 2013

good size product. however i like one shade blush.

Nice product

Posted by 5702811692197924079 on Jun 22, 2013

This boosting blush is really nice, i love it, it also comes in a lovely packaging. For my white skin, it is perfect.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »