Very nice sheer shimmery blush

Posted by MentaPiperita on Dec 09, 2013

This blush is quite sheer, so it's perfect if you are afraid of applying it too heavily (you won't look like a clown even if you apply a bit too much). The colour it leaves on the skin is very natural, like a sheer pinky apricot shade which I find very flattering. It is quite shimmery, though. I think it looks nice and really brightens your face, but if you like matte blushes you might want to avoid this. The design of the blush is really cute, and it smells of violets (it would make a lovely present). The packaging is very nice and compact, and it contains a mirror and a brush (the brush is not very soft but it's useful to touch up). The "happiness boosting" claim is a gimmick, but since the blush is so nice and pretty, it'll make you smile when you look at it. I gave it four stars because mine it's not properly glued to the base, it moves when you swipe the brush and I'm afraid it might fall off.

nice to have but not too much texture

Posted by 4688694774530905673 on Nov 24, 2012

i like it but not much, the shimery is too much and shiny in the other hand texture is so so. Anyway not too bad product to put in your cosmetic bag.

Very good

Posted by 4666245046671911313 on Nov 29, 2012

il est très discret mais très bien

LOVE IT

Posted by 5113250584629526185 on Dec 29, 2012

CUTE COLOR , NICE GLISTER , GOOD SMELL

Blush muy bonito

Posted by Reviewer2810576 on Jan 08, 2013

ES un colorete que no pigmenta una barbaridad, pero da un color muy natural y luminoso. Muy bonito.

Good product

Posted by 5120013403600191402 on Apr 18, 2013

I like this product even though I whish it was a bit more pigmented. I'm quite pale, but still I have to apply quite a lot of this product to get some colour. I also like the design; the hearts are very cute.

Al principio me decepcionó

Posted by juliaphoenix on Jun 25, 2013

He de decir que en un principio no me gustó nada, ya que de entrada considero que el colorete de la linea pH Matchmaker es sin duda mejor que éste. Sobre todo no me gustó su baja pigmentación, pero conforme lo he ido usando me ha encantado por ese efecto tan natural y radiante que deja, aparte de que la pigmentación fue mejorando un poco. Si te interesa, tengo una review bastante completa sobre este producto en mi blog.

Legere

Posted by 4748626200972334168 on Jun 15, 2013

Poudre agréable,résultat très leger

Nice product

Posted by 5702811692197924079 on Jun 22, 2013

This boosting blush is really nice, i love it, it also comes in a lovely packaging. For my white skin, it is perfect.

good value for money

Posted by applemom on Jun 24, 2013

good size product. however i like one shade blush.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »