Best Compact I Used

Posted by 5036503674983629582 on Apr 26, 2016

This does not break my skin out like other brands compact. The finish look is indeed like airbrush. I wear it and on a few occasions i took photos and my complexion looks flawless on the photo... like porcelin. I use a kabuki brush to brush it on after my sunscreen n concealer. The finish look is not cakey. Even when i spend hours outdoor and perspire, my face still looks like i have beautiful skin. Love it!! This color is natural looking as well. I am Asian but slightly fair complexion.

Flawless skin

Posted by 5158773904327055252 on Jan 07, 2016

This product is amazing! Great price for a natural product which is rare to find when it comes to foundation. It makes my combination skin looks flawless! I have acne prone skin and it didn't clog my pores at all. I'm not very pale or very tanned, I think it's a good choice for fair skin, next time I'll buy the beige one because I am a brunette. I apply it with the real technique stippling brush and it is wonderful! Does not break me out and it does its job when it comes to protect me from the sun everyday of the year. However, only 4 stars because it is a bit messy if you use it with the stippling brush but that's a detail I guess. I have tried it with the powder brush from real techniques and it is amazing!

My Go To Foundation

Posted by Mincruiser on May 12, 2015

This product is amazing. For anyone who gave it a low review, just ditch the brush that comes with it and invest in a good, big, fluffy brush. This product leaves me with an air-brushed looking finish with a natural glow. I use it in conjunction with ELF concealer and my acne scarred skin looks smooth and lovely. I highly recommend!

I like it!

Posted by 5721723037030502665 on Jul 11, 2014

Feels nice to know that it works both as a pressed powder and as a sunscreen. :>

Still a bit of shine

Posted by 5444966096062523549 on Jun 26, 2014

Not as matte of coverage as I'd hoped for, and I swapped out the brush for a sponge. I use this in combination with oil blotting sheets, but still allows shine. I have combination skin, with the T zone fairly oily and sides dry-normal.

good

Posted by 5266771267911498960 on Nov 23, 2013

this is a very light everyday wear that looks good on my skin

Love it

Posted by 5602475129292382614 on Oct 10, 2013

Works great for me, good colour

failed!

Posted by 5599581015435577107 on Oct 02, 2013

Didn't work for me. I understand that it is just a mineral powder and not a foundation but I got the color creamy natural thinking that I could wear it in the summer without foundation underneath. Turns out it doesn't cover anything. The brush is awfully stiff and doesn't pick up the powder. Also the fact that the mirror is under the powder makes it inconvenient as you always have to switch between powder and mirror. The only good thing it that the SPF 30 doesn't make my skin break out for once.

Great

Posted by 5217596099915514610 on Sep 10, 2013

Great service will buy from here again thanks the makeup is great looks excellent on shade creamy natural gives me a nice look.

Favourite face product!

Posted by 4620434865350621009 on Jul 30, 2013

Amazing product! I get complimented on my complexion on a every day basis since I started using it. Definitely a must-have for everyone + it has SPF 30 and it's very light so it's suitable for summer.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »