great stuff

Posted by poleonella on May 25, 2013

must have

Good product, bad accessories

Posted by 5694645127274172379 on Aug 30, 2013

Correcting concealer is definitely a must have! Thick texture helps to stay on the covered areas for the whole day. I use it both to cover spots and under eye area. It works amazing! Correcting powder looks somewhat whiteish on my skin, if applied all over the face. Waiting for winter to try it on pale version of my skin. Loose powder - very good, with medium coverage, not visible on my skin. I can put several layers for better coverage and it stays long. - 1 star for the brushes, I couldn't use powder brushes, smell is awful and too harsh for me. I use my own brushes instead, and products work like charm.

Posted by Gullka on May 25, 2012

This set is adorable. It is suitable for girls with fair skin. Pink concealer perfectly eliminates circles under the eyes, brown - redness and pimples, Correcting Powder reduces pores and gives skin a healthy look, and Loose Powder SPF 16 Makeup completes. All said that I look rested and fresh looking skin. I do not really like the brush in Correcting Powder, paint a mine. A set of advice to buy, the price is low. The skin after Correcting Powder looks like after bb cream. I use a set of exclusive home on the road to take is not convenient.

Very good kit

Posted by 5077851018850282735 on Nov 04, 2014

Very good products. Give a natural look but recommend to use it with mineral primer.

Fabulous!

Posted by 4837277360917638841 on Mar 15, 2015

It's for a rather fair skin, great coverage but almost transparent. The best I've ever had for a natural silky finish. Like a doll. It's a very good deal for such a price! I'm very very happy with it!

love it

Posted by 4737541808228349028 on Apr 07, 2016

what I loved about this product is how light it is, the concealer is very good and I really loved the highlighter and the correcting powder is wonderful. I'm blond with a fair skin and my skin tends to get red , the powder hide my redness very well and overall result is awesome .

Nice!

Posted by 5315957388990782273 on Feb 17, 2015

The set is very nice, not high quality.

good enough

Posted by nastia on Jun 01, 2012

it is a good kit if you do not have any mineral make up yet :) хороший набор для неискушенных в минеральной косметике :)

why i gave it only 2 stars

Posted by 5635360990295964151 on Aug 16, 2014

both of the powders are good. but the concealers irritate my under eye skin! after i applied the concealer, had some burning feeling on my skin and i had to wash it with soap and water. it happened with both of them, in several different tries. big disappointment.

Great deal

Posted by 4739310924385270681 on Oct 28, 2014

Very nice, doesn't make me break out! Nice coverage.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »