Good

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Dec 06, 2013

I liked it. It has very good texture. Easy to use. Was very good wrapped. Just mix all and apply to the skin. Your skin will love it. So soft. It does its job. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

5 stars

Posted by 5704845934189646991 on Nov 08, 2012

Surprising happy. It helps tone down imperfections or helps to buff down if have too much blush/bronzer.

matt, but not transperant

Posted by 5289934803921445614 on Jan 27, 2014

The idea of different stripes is good but in reality when I put the powder my face is also coloured in stripes. And if I try to change the colour of light green I use too much of powder and look like a clown. The brush is not convenient. And the matt effect stays for a couple of hours only. My opinion is that there are other matting brands for a better price. This one is too expensive for its effect.

Naturel

Posted by 4846451139410865192 on Sep 13, 2012

Une poudre très fine a effet naturel. Le boitier contient un mirroir et un pinceau. Sans parabens, sans talc, ne donne pas de boutons. Elle est parfaite pour mon teint clair.

מאוד אוהבת את המוצר

Posted by 4974510409567459797 on Mar 06, 2015

זאת כבר הזמנה שניה

Tend to cake

Posted by 5200650886282469270 on Sep 04, 2013

Tend to cake my skin and face look powdery!

good coverage

Posted by maccygee on Apr 29, 2015

very nice coverage. Evens out skin tones perfectly.

I like this

Posted by 5105159376565411280 on Dec 05, 2014

Very soft, good application, hides the flaws,doesnt dry the skin

love the overall effect!

Posted by 4786680654939923168 on Jul 28, 2014

This product seems to last and last. I have a sligt olive complextion and this gives me a great colour. at times i dont wear foundation just this poweder and voila! off the pick up the groceries!

Absolutely great!

Posted by 4954772576535312308 on Aug 29, 2014

I was skeptic about buying it but once i tried it i was really happy with the product. It covers the skin very well, and feels light on the face. I stopped using makeup now, since most of them feel very heavy compared to this one. I only use the beige tones for most of my face, and the green/pink ones for very local corrections- gives very nice results. The package size is small- very comfortable to carry in a purse. You may find the brush a bit harsh, but it still does the job very well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »