Good

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Dec 06, 2013

I liked it. It has very good texture. Easy to use. Was very good wrapped. Just mix all and apply to the skin. Your skin will love it. So soft. It does its job. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

5 stars

Posted by 5704845934189646991 on Nov 08, 2012

Surprising happy. It helps tone down imperfections or helps to buff down if have too much blush/bronzer.

matt, but not transperant

Posted by 5289934803921445614 on Jan 27, 2014

The idea of different stripes is good but in reality when I put the powder my face is also coloured in stripes. And if I try to change the colour of light green I use too much of powder and look like a clown. The brush is not convenient. And the matt effect stays for a couple of hours only. My opinion is that there are other matting brands for a better price. This one is too expensive for its effect.

Naturel

Posted by 4846451139410865192 on Sep 13, 2012

Une poudre très fine a effet naturel. Le boitier contient un mirroir et un pinceau. Sans parabens, sans talc, ne donne pas de boutons. Elle est parfaite pour mon teint clair.

Want a creamy beautiful complexion? Use this product

Posted by 5617098291744185431 on Jun 06, 2016

This product gives your face a youthful glow, concealing red or patchy tones in your skin and is effective without foundation. A truly amazing product!

מאוד אוהבת את המוצר

Posted by 4974510409567459797 on Mar 06, 2015

זאת כבר הזמנה שניה

Correcting Powder

Posted by YuliaBlum on Apr 11, 2015

I like it very much, one good powder for every day. Strong spots on my face doesn't fix, but significantly improves the skin look. I use another brush for it.

I like this

Posted by 5105159376565411280 on Dec 05, 2014

Very soft, good application, hides the flaws,doesnt dry the skin

good coverage

Posted by maccygee on Apr 29, 2015

very nice coverage. Evens out skin tones perfectly.

Amazing!

Posted by 4971233202691608434 on Jul 27, 2015

I have very sensitive and acne prone skin. This product works wonders and my skin feels light and hydrated after. After using it for 2 months now, there are no breakouts! Will buy it again

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »