Consider this before you buy

Posted by Reviewer1557324 on May 17, 2013

I like the contents of the bottle and formula contains good stuff. The brush is ok to get product onto skin, but you must use fingers or somethig else to blend liquid. The bottle stopped dispensing anythng after short time. I pulled the top out of the bottle and found half of the contents down inside it, with no easy way to get it out. Being the top does not screw on, there is no way I see to use the last half bottle other than tipping it up and pouring it onto my fingers to apply, the put some tin foil over top to try and keep it from drying up. Mine is not the only complaint on the product packaging. What a shame the company does not just put it in a pump bottle like another user said. In summary: Ok formula- LOUSY BOTTLE AND BRUSH. For this I deducted 4 stars.

Love it!

Posted by 5383319443366305173 on Nov 09, 2012

This makes my make-up last all day and I love how it feels against the skin! It does not get the last star because of the brush on top. It does nothing for me. Wish it was a pump bottle or a tube!

Primer

Posted by 4846451139410865192 on Dec 18, 2012

Une bonne base à appliquer avant le fond de teint. Elle fond sur la peau, lisse les irrégularités. Dommage qu'elle me donne des boutons

Efficace

Posted by 5604901380276896704 on Aug 04, 2013

Packaging pas pratique. Je ne me sert pas du pinceau, il faut tourner des plombes pour faire venir le produit. Epais à étaler. Ceci étant, semble efficace contrairement aux autres primers que j'ai testés.

Neutral

Posted by 5270686656090900861 on Nov 04, 2015

Not that fussed on this. I find it easier to apply with my fingers than use the brush (the brush gets gunky and clogged, too). It doesn't have the effect I expected, it doesn't seem to make much difference to my make up at all.

super

Posted by 5108799219933574023 on Dec 08, 2014

Super quality,hight recomended

Correcting Primer SPF 15

Posted by 4795603374649820372 on Apr 23, 2014

Great primer. The result is very natural, I'm sure I'll repeat.

Good primer

Posted by 5051766628962881635 on Sep 26, 2014

Nice

Good primer

Posted by 5077851018850282735 on Nov 04, 2014

It's a good primer, only towards the end of the day combination skin does get a bit greesy.

Correcting Primer