I am really happy I ordered it!

Posted by 5686950495108798684 on Dec 05, 2013

I'm medium to tanned skin tone. This power was just nice! Just putting a little powder can cover flaws and lines that I didn't want others to see. I definitely recommend this and will buy it again!

The best face-maker I know

Posted by Reviewer2831889 on Jun 04, 2014

this is a fast, simple way to a flawless complexion. All without gluggy foundation, or loose powder that flies all over the place, or even worse, gets into your lungs. It is almost effortless; because it's a compact it takes only seconds. Because it's a mineral powder it is actually good for your skin and allows it to breathe.All the women I know love it.

Very good powder!!!

Posted by Reviewer2202452 on Mar 31, 2012

Very good powder, hide the flaws and matting, lasts a long time, I recommend for oily and combination skin. I like very much!

great product

Posted by 5141821769955734130 on Sep 25, 2013

I'm really glad I purchase this product, at such a affordable price, it actually covered my face pretty well from all the acne and scars... best of all, it doesn't leave a chalky/powdery look on the face!!! i didn't even have to touch up at all for today!!! will definitely repurchase once stocks are in...

AN EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on Feb 09, 2012

This product is so inexpensive and wonderfully made. The make-up doesn't dry out my skin or clog my pores and I really appreciate that it comes with a mirror on the underside where the gentle soft brush applicator is also stored. Fantastic product. Fantastic value.

Great

Posted by 5050364181372691455 on Oct 02, 2013

It blends so nice into the skin that it seems you are not wearing any powder at all. The product by him self is not well pressed so you have to be carefull and avoid wasting product when you pick it up whit you brush, it can get powdery and messy.

Very good!

Posted by Superkoxy on May 15, 2012

Excellent powder! Perfect for combination skin.

From Latvia

Posted by Reviewer2960324 on Dec 07, 2011

It is my first mineral powder. I am so happy, that powder don't dry my skin face. When I wear this powder, my face look so beautiful, it absolutely weightless on the face.

Perfecto

Posted by 5226344292298721907 on Jan 20, 2015

Cubre todas las imperfecciones, yo tengo la cara muy sensible por lo que me cuesta encontrar una base que no me pique. No da irritaciones y el acabado es muy sutil y deja la cara muy suave.

fragile packaging

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Mar 10, 2013

the plastic thingy that holds the bottom & upper part of this product broke during travel. never experienced this with other products from other brands. otherwise it is a beautifully made powder

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »