super produit

Posted by 5560692845839924097 on Jan 28, 2014

Je l'ai reçu hier et je ne suis pas déçu j'ai abandonner mon fond de teint pour lui la teinte est super (light) correspond a ma couleur de peau, la texture est agréable et surtout elle est sans parfum, moi qui ai une peau trés sensible c'est génial. Un fini tres naturel, je la recommande.

Why beeswax?

Posted by ohjudith23 on May 23, 2014

Didn't realize it contains beeswax, one of the most comedogenic ingredients! A little bit dark to me (nc15-20 mac). Don't like the texture very much, it's sticky!! A little bit expensive for the quantity and quality as well... But the idea is good. Good coverage though. So so...

Light and easy on the skin

Posted by Aliskin on May 22, 2014

This is a great product, I use it only on the spots and discolorations on my face, with my finger. A little goes a long way with this cream, and I love it. The color is very light, so it's perfect for me. The feeling is very light on the face, not like wearing a masque with regular make-up.

It's ok...

Posted by Reviewer2791708 on Feb 16, 2014

I have no real complaints about this product but I'm not sure I would buy it again... The consistency seems to be gritty but it goes on your skin fine.

J'adore !

Posted by 5464407867056874018 on Jun 20, 2014

La couvrance est vraiment pas mal. La correction des couleurs vraiment bonne. J'ai été surprise de la texture, plus fluide que ma BBCream asiatique précédente. Mais d'une manière générale, c'est bien mieux que cette ancienne BBCream : pas de silicones ou d'huiles minérales dedans ! Le tout avec une bonne tenue, que demander de plus ? La couleur light est peu foncée pour ma peau, il me semblait qu'une teine "fair" existait, mais je ne la trouve plus. Pas grave, je l'aime vraiment beaucoup quand même !

Me gusta mucho

Posted by ROSSITA on Jan 05, 2015

queda muy bien a una piel blanquita como la mia, si eres más morena no te va a gustar, yo me doy a parte polvos bronceadores. ************** si te ha ayudado mi comentario a decidirte marca SI abajo, y para más opiniones de productos ve a mi nick

Love it..

Posted by 5310450529161047133 on Apr 12, 2014

Perfect shade but not enough coverage for me.. (active acne, and acne scars..) But overall - love it!

Great CC cream

Posted by oliews on Sep 25, 2016

This is a lightweight, natural looking foundation. To me, it offers a light coverage. It wasn't able to cover any flaws on my face completely but it lightened the spots and made them stand out less. I always top up with concealer anyway because my dark eye circles demand that I have to. It applies easily and somehow, it feels cooling on my skin (I live in a hot and humid climate so this is a big thing for me). The finish is not sticky at all (I have combination skin), which I love love love because usually, any liquid-type of foundation leaves my face feeling sticky and yucky. With this, I do not need any powder if I choose not to. The only thing I am kinda bummed about is the volume. The bottle seemed so full, but 1/4 of it is actually just air.... and then it makes it hard to squeeze the product out whenever I use it. Still, I've already repurchased it, because I really like it.

Love it!

Posted by 4772574249473699001 on Apr 11, 2016

My skin is very light colored, and this product is just perfect for me. It is pleasant to apply, and it will look good all day! Even if it rains or you sweat, it does not make those unpleasant marks on your face. I am very happy with this product, hope it will be in stock in the future.

Good!

Posted by 5631569808895495186 on Apr 14, 2015

This is my favourite to wear on a daily basis. As it tends to look sort of powdery I mix it with some Jojoba Oil so that the texture is thinner. I do dot on "unmixed" CC cream where I feel like I need it. Will definitely repurchase this!