EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews | English
Sort By

super produit

Posted by 5560692845839924097 on Jan 28, 2014

Je l'ai reçu hier et je ne suis pas déçu j'ai abandonner mon fond de teint pour lui la teinte est super (light) correspond a ma couleur de peau, la texture est agréable et surtout elle est sans parfum, moi qui ai une peau trés sensible c'est génial. Un fini tres naturel, je la recommande.

Was this review helpful to you?

Why beeswax?

Posted by ohjudith23 on May 23, 2014

Didn't realize it contains beeswax, one of the most comedogenic ingredients! A little bit dark to me (nc15-20 mac). Don't like the texture very much, it's sticky!! A little bit expensive for the quantity and quality as well... But the idea is good. Good coverage though. So so...

Was this review helpful to you?

Light and easy on the skin

Posted by Aliskin on May 22, 2014

This is a great product, I use it only on the spots and discolorations on my face, with my finger. A little goes a long way with this cream, and I love it. The color is very light, so it's perfect for me. The feeling is very light on the face, not like wearing a masque with regular make-up.

Was this review helpful to you?

It's ok...

Posted by Reviewer2791708 on Feb 16, 2014

I have no real complaints about this product but I'm not sure I would buy it again... The consistency seems to be gritty but it goes on your skin fine.

Was this review helpful to you?

J'adore !

Posted by 5464407867056874018 on Jun 20, 2014

La couvrance est vraiment pas mal. La correction des couleurs vraiment bonne. J'ai été surprise de la texture, plus fluide que ma BBCream asiatique précédente. Mais d'une manière générale, c'est bien mieux que cette ancienne BBCream : pas de silicones ou d'huiles minérales dedans ! Le tout avec une bonne tenue, que demander de plus ? La couleur light est peu foncée pour ma peau, il me semblait qu'une teine "fair" existait, mais je ne la trouve plus. Pas grave, je l'aime vraiment beaucoup quand même !

Was this review helpful to you?

Love it..

Posted by 5310450529161047133 on Apr 12, 2014

Perfect shade but not enough coverage for me.. (active acne, and acne scars..) But overall - love it!

Was this review helpful to you?

Me gusta mucho

Posted by ROSSITA on Jan 05, 2015

queda muy bien a una piel blanquita como la mia, si eres más morena no te va a gustar, yo me doy a parte polvos bronceadores. ************** si te ha ayudado mi comentario a decidirte marca SI abajo, y para más opiniones de productos ve a mi nick

Was this review helpful to you?

Love it!

Posted by 4772574249473699001 on Apr 11, 2016

My skin is very light colored, and this product is just perfect for me. It is pleasant to apply, and it will look good all day! Even if it rains or you sweat, it does not make those unpleasant marks on your face. I am very happy with this product, hope it will be in stock in the future.

Was this review helpful to you?

Good!

Posted by 5631569808895495186 on Apr 14, 2015

This is my favourite to wear on a daily basis. As it tends to look sort of powdery I mix it with some Jojoba Oil so that the texture is thinner. I do dot on "unmixed" CC cream where I feel like I need it. Will definitely repurchase this!

Was this review helpful to you?

Moisturizing with a natural look.

Posted by 4871632688811919814 on Aug 20, 2016

This product is moisturizing, which sits perfectly on my dry skin. It only has light to medium coverage, but gives my face a natural look!

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 39 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »