Kind to skin

Posted by TropicalUrbanite on Mar 18, 2015

Medium-high coverage and moderately moisturizing. Enough to blend out pores and pimple marks. Spreadable, even if it dries fast. Blends in nicely on my tropical Asian skin tone. Average Japanese/ Korean/ Caucasian will find Light/medium slightly on the tanned side. I used it both in Singapore and in travels to extreme cold/hot countries. Surprisingly it doesn't turn my face into an oil rig despite the moisturizing quality and a natural looking dewy finish. For whole day wear, just some powdering around the nose and forehead is sufficient on my hyper-oily skin type. Doesn't have weird smell even without fragrance, just subtle "basic" kaolin clay kind of scent. I like healthy, clean, harsh-chemical-free product like this. Hope there will be more of this organic wear line. Buying another tube to stock up. Will recommend this to those with sensitive/ oily skin, or those looking for beauty without long term harm.

Goes on like tinted moisturizer

Posted by 5080580407548662437 on Jan 05, 2015

I hate sticky foundation. There's nothing worst than having the feel of goo on your face the whole day while you try to be productive. This CC cream is light and has a pleasant smell. It's not sticky and keeps you protected from the sun. It always helps even your complexion and helps reduce your under-eye circles. Just don't forget to dust on some loose powder after application to keep the shine at bay.

j'adore

Posted by 4861102432276482456 on Apr 19, 2014

ce produit est vraiment agréable. J'ai une peu très sencible et cette CC crème unifie le teint sans graisser la peau. La couleur reste tout de même plutôt claire mais donne vraiment une bonne mine. Je vous le recommande

Brilliant!

Posted by Reviewer1901186 on Nov 11, 2014

Its my 4th tube. I love love love it! So good on a skin, stays long enough and the color is good. Havent found better organic/natural foundation although tried a lot.

A good product - Nice packaging

Posted by 5086386876892938120 on Oct 02, 2014

This product has a result bluffing with a moderate couvrance. It improves the skin texture for a smoother, more net vision. However, I disadvise it from combination skin in fat because for my part, it made for me shone much more. The only drawback remains the really unpleasant smell that it would be necessary improved ; it evaporates from the application.

Like the texture

Posted by Elainecheungyiying on Sep 28, 2015

Goes on very smooth. But I don't really like the colour as it is too pink as I have yellowish undertone. I am now using Ecco Bella foundation and it is really good.

well...

Posted by 5540738916401582003 on Nov 25, 2015

i really wanted to love this because of the natural ingredients and stuff, but honestly, every other asian BB cream (yes yes i know BB and CC cream are not the same) ive used performed better (ive used missha, skin food, and innisfree). coverage is not really good, it won't really cover blemishes, it doesnt last that long, the smell is strange, and it feels kinda greasy. it doesn't really suit my skin tone, but maybe it's because i'm asian and my skin tone is warm. maybe im judging this quite harshly because i almost never use foundation. i can see how someone who uses foundation frequently will find this to be much lighter and more breathable. but for my asian skin, i think i will go back to my innisfree after this tube.

Great for light cover

Posted by Reviewer2157875 on Jun 22, 2014

I looked up the ingredients on cosdna before bying this. Very happy with it's texture, color and light coverage. Great for everyday use.

très bien

Posted by 4795895422355241030 on Dec 13, 2014

agréable à utiliser, bonne couvrance, beau résultat

very good!

Posted by 5462600663665290955 on Apr 09, 2014

very smooth, gives a beautiful skin! I recommend

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »