July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear, CC Curl + Care Mascara, Ultra Black, 0.26 oz (7.5 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

i love it

Posted by 5289647539371432687 on Feb 24, 2014

Its organic and kind to my sensetive eyes. Lasts all day and easy to remove with eye cleanser pad. It curled my lashes and sepereted them.

The best mascara

Posted by 5502823565653991074 on Mar 07, 2014

I have very short and straight lashes and this is the best mascara i have ever tried! It's amazing!!!!!! :)

good one

Posted by twistik on May 13, 2014

Second purchus of it

Posted by 5565060293961530046 on Jun 08, 2014

I like this product. The mascara is amazing, it curves your lashes and last the whole day! However, the smell it´s like a little descomposing organic food! A little bit strong! But after applying it, you cannot smell anylonger! Another positive thing is that it is easy to remove!

amazing mascara

Posted by 5679828279653438989 on May 23, 2014

Giiiirls I'm very happy with the purchase. My eyelashes are blфck and curly without mascara that's why i had never used any mascara before I ordered this one because it really harmed my lashes (bleached, less volume, etc.) I decided to give this one a try and i see that 1) it doesn't harm my lashes, However I haven't used it for a long time yet, so I can't say f it actually accelerates growth 2) It looks very natural 3) at least for me it stays all day long Для русскоговорящих: очень советую эту тушь, она на самом деле не портит ресницы, тушь смотрится очень натурально на ресницах - это плюс для меня - и держится долго. Легко смывается

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »