Fantastic!

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 14, 2013

It is my second Physician's Formula mascara, and the effect is just great! All my previous super expensive mascaras smudged and disappeared by the evening. But this one stays ON my eyelashes the whole day. It can be used on its own or as a second layer after the lengthening mascara. A little but: the mascara is destroyed if even a drop of water or a tear gets on it. Be careful!

love it

Posted by Korutherapy on Apr 15, 2013

I do have very sensitive eyes and stopped using mascara for a while. This formula does not makes my eyes itchy at all. I am more than happy with the consistency, my lashes a beautiful long and thick. I like the shape of the brush as well. it also washes of during clinic easily, so I don't have to rub my lashes. Overall, great product.

très bon mascara

Posted by 5594650958082004330 on Apr 16, 2013

je recommande ce mascara pour sa composition d'origine 100% naturelle. Il est idéal pour les yeux sensibles et mêmes pour les personnes comme moi qui souhaite juste trouver un bon mascara. Par contre l'effet faux cils n'y est pas, il a une bonne couvrance mais ne donne pas plus de volume qu'un mascara classique et sa brosse est bombée ce qui le rend assez pénible pour l'application. Je rachèterai un mascara dans cette marque mais pas celui-ci

No clumps but also no false lash effect

Posted by StankaK on Apr 14, 2013

I am not sure what to think about this mascara. It is really good for my sensitive contact wearing eyes, no stinging or tears. But I don´t see any proclaimed "false lash effect". My lashes are not so curled and "combed" it used to be with my ordinary mascara f. e. by Max Factor.

Waste of money

Posted by 5703080308856226192 on Jun 09, 2014

I seriously don't understand the good reviews: me and my friend bought this and other Physician's Formula mascara and both of them went straight to the GARBAGE bin after one week (although I rarely throw anything away). But there is simply nothing you can do with the fact that even on the chilly day after couple of hours you look like a raccoon! Complete waste of money! Instead I bought Ecobella (used it for a year before) and my friend bought Lavera and now we are happy with them.

Very good mascara

Posted by Kusanagi1 on May 11, 2013

So good!!!!! Make you lashes long and thick. and it's organic so what else you need!

Looks nice on my lashes, but it smudges

Posted by 5724041192804988685 on Jul 12, 2013

I like what this mascara does for my lashes. They are already long, but it coats them evenly, without clumping and it holds the curl almost all day. Nicest one from the 4 natural mascaras i tried. It also doesn't irritate my eyes and it's easy to take off. Unfortunately, after two hours it starts smudging and flaking, so all day, I am wipeing mascara from under my eyes. Most drugstore ones don't smudge on me, but naturals do.

So far so good

Posted by 5356871390337071752 on Jan 19, 2014

I've only worn it a few times, but seems great to me! Kinda runs easily like all the other organic mascaras, but I don't care. Hoorayh for natural products!

Not the most dramatic effect.

Posted by 5041912745472425161 on Feb 22, 2014

The mascara is nice, nothing more. It's really black, which is good but it doesn't elongate the lashes too much. It's perfect if you want a more delicate look. a layer it over another mascara to give my lashes more color. on the upside, it doesn't flake at all.

Hm..

Posted by 4978179101129172687 on Jul 11, 2013

I cant make my mind up with this one, I like dry mascara's but i think this one is to dry for me. And at the end of the evening, i were black under my eyes.