My favorite summer mascara so far

Posted by Yuliya-O on Mar 17, 2016

I think this mascara is perfect for the summer! It is light and gentle. It doesn't clumps my lashes and I don't feel it at all ( which is a bit problem for me with other mascaras) and in the same time it makes my lashes really back and thick. It come off very easy and it doesn't leave black spots under my eyes. But the fact it is easily removable may be a problem for some people and that is why perhaps it is not the best choice for wet and cold weather ( I personally didn't have the chance to try it during winter)

good

Posted by 4702991298209736940 on Mar 15, 2016

good

Un NO rotundo.

Posted by martaekos on Mar 04, 2016

O me tocó una que estaba seca y vieja o esta máscara de pestañas no vale ni de lejos el precio que vale, de hecho ni regalada la quiero. Aplicarse esta máscara y nada son sinónimos. A la basura se fue después de varios intentos.

Good natural mascara

Posted by 5129922192952625500 on Feb 17, 2016

I use this mascara daily. I have long lashes naturally so wasn't really after the boost. It coats my lashes well and holds. I have found that it doesn't last me long though and I need to buy more every few months

Useless mascara

Posted by 5244429213517069292 on Dec 11, 2015

Didn't do anything for my eyelashes . Didn't lift them or give them any volume at all. Didn't even look like I applied mascara at all. Disappointed :(

Good.

Posted by MamaAsparagus on Sep 28, 2015

Ono što mi se jako sviđa kod ove maskare je što se lako skida s trepavica i što stvarno ne peče oči, niti smeta na bilo koji način. Fenomenalno je što je sastav prirodan. Ali ono što mi se ne sviđa je što imam dojam da će se brzo potrošiti jer je već kod prve upotrebe malo više suha nego što sam očekivala. Četkica je gumena, što volim ali malo je predebela pa je nezgodna za donje trepavice.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Sep 23, 2015

Ok mascara

Great Organic Mascara

Posted by 4656282277869983938 on Jul 20, 2015

Amazing mascara! It seperates my lashes without making any clumps no matter how many coats you apply.

Good, but very wet formula

Posted by KaliMama on May 23, 2015

This mascara is VERY wet. The first times I used it I got the product on my eyelids, which pretty much ruined the rest of my eye makeup. I can't remember this being an issue with any other mascara I've ever used. After a few tries I got the hang of it, but while it is very good I'm still not totally convinced. Update: This mascara is actually very good and I came to love it. As it dried out just a little bit it worked amazingly well. (only took a couple of days, a week at tops) It does not give a whole lot of length and volume, but I love that it is buildable and leaves your lashes flexible (doesn´t make them hard and prone to breaking). It does not clump or give you the dreaded spider-leg look. It is very natural looking and nice! I only wish it came in other colors

Not for asian lashes

Posted by 4861472601076333215 on May 16, 2015

Doesn't really work in lengthening or thickening asian lash. Rather disappointed. I was hoping to finally get a 'natural' mascara that works. Have to just keep looking.. :(