Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear, Fake Out Mascara, Black, 0.26 oz (7.5 g)

Fantastic!

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 14, 2013

It is my second Physician's Formula mascara, and the effect is just great! All my previous super expensive mascaras smudged and disappeared by the evening. But this one stays ON my eyelashes the whole day. It can be used on its own or as a second layer after the lengthening mascara. A little but: the mascara is destroyed if even a drop of water or a tear gets on it. Be careful!

love it

Posted by Korutherapy on Apr 15, 2013

I do have very sensitive eyes and stopped using mascara for a while. This formula does not makes my eyes itchy at all. I am more than happy with the consistency, my lashes a beautiful long and thick. I like the shape of the brush as well. it also washes of during clinic easily, so I don't have to rub my lashes. Overall, great product.

très bon mascara

Posted by 5594650958082004330 on Apr 16, 2013

je recommande ce mascara pour sa composition d'origine 100% naturelle. Il est idéal pour les yeux sensibles et mêmes pour les personnes comme moi qui souhaite juste trouver un bon mascara. Par contre l'effet faux cils n'y est pas, il a une bonne couvrance mais ne donne pas plus de volume qu'un mascara classique et sa brosse est bombée ce qui le rend assez pénible pour l'application. Je rachèterai un mascara dans cette marque mais pas celui-ci

No clumps but also no false lash effect

Posted by StankaK on Apr 14, 2013

I am not sure what to think about this mascara. It is really good for my sensitive contact wearing eyes, no stinging or tears. But I don´t see any proclaimed "false lash effect". My lashes are not so curled and "combed" it used to be with my ordinary mascara f. e. by Max Factor.

Very good mascara

Posted by Kusanagi1 on May 11, 2013

So good!!!!! Make you lashes long and thick. and it's organic so what else you need!