Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear, Jumbo Lash Mascara, Black Organics, .26 oz (7.5 g)

Reviews 1-star

Dry and flaky!

Posted by Reviewer1230591 From Canada on Nov 14, 2012

I have never posted a review for any of the multitude of products I have purchased from iHerb over the last few years, but I am compelled to post a review of this mascara. The "expiry date" on this item is still approximately 2 years away, yet it was dry when I opened it to use for the first time. It was not the easiest to apply, but I managed, and I do not have thick long eyelashes. When I went to remove my makeup after about 6 hours of wear, I was shocked to see MANY black flakes on my face under my eyes. I will say it wasn't difficult to remove, but maybe that's because much of it had fallen off my eyelashes already! I was hoping to find a good organic mascara, but to me, it was a waste of money.

smudging mess

Posted by 5625841704869415547 on Jul 30, 2013

This mascara just refuses to dry. Won't be repurchasing it again.

Not fully satisfied.

Posted by 5508097150420973959 on Oct 15, 2013

Everytime when it's raining all mascara were on my face :( Plus I have allergy on it - maybe it's because of my eyes. Next time I will buy smth else.