Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear, Jumbo Lash Mascara, Black Organics, .26 oz (7.5 g)

Reviews 4-star

very good product for enery day use.

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 5601929749729998758 on Aug 20, 2013

Suitable for everyday use. make eyelashes soft and gives natural results. I used to use mascara of trade,like meybiline, which made the cruel and false eyelashes. whereafter i use this biological mascara everyday and mascara trade, which clearly gives the most impressive results for special occasions.

Не мое / Not for me

7 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 30, 2012

Мне очень трудно такой огромной толстой щеточкой равномерно нанести тушь, особенно в уголках глаза. Объема эта тушь тоже не дает. А в остальном, тушь мне нравится - хорошо лежит на ресницах, не осыпается, не размазывается и не раздражает глаза. Удаляется без проблем. Цвет глубокий, угольно-черный. I have problems to applicate mascara on my lashes, especially in the corners of my eyes, with such thick brush. This mascara don't give a volume. Other than that, I like this mascara - it fits on the lashes nicely, uses without flaking, does not spread out and does not irritate the eyes. It can be removed without problems. The mascara's color is a deep coal black.

Great for everyday wear!

Posted by beautybymissl on Aug 30, 2012

I just have to say that don´t expect dramatic results with this mascara. This mascara works fine as a everyday mascara. I love that is is all natural and it doesn´t irritate my eyes. The mascara wand seemed really huge at first, but it was really easy to use actually. The mascara doesn´t smudge or flake, but it is not the most suitable product in humid weather. Overall I really liked this product.

good mascara

Posted by 5041905361023747723 on Dec 01, 2012

natural effect, but great volume, non waterproof, but it's normal because the waterproof effect is obtained with chimical products. Smells like honey !

First organic mascara and I love it !

Posted by 4900806683816991593 on Dec 03, 2012

I love the packaging of this mascara. The brush is very close to the covergirl one and I appreciate the result on my lashes even if after a long day it smudges on my lower lashes. Amazing for my sensitive eyes !