very good product for enery day use.

Posted by 5601929749729998758 on Aug 20, 2013

Suitable for everyday use. make eyelashes soft and gives natural results. I used to use mascara of trade,like meybiline, which made the cruel and false eyelashes. whereafter i use this biological mascara everyday and mascara trade, which clearly gives the most impressive results for special occasions.

Не мое / Not for me

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 30, 2012

Мне очень трудно такой огромной толстой щеточкой равномерно нанести тушь, особенно в уголках глаза. Объема эта тушь тоже не дает. А в остальном, тушь мне нравится - хорошо лежит на ресницах, не осыпается, не размазывается и не раздражает глаза. Удаляется без проблем. Цвет глубокий, угольно-черный. I have problems to applicate mascara on my lashes, especially in the corners of my eyes, with such thick brush. This mascara don't give a volume. Other than that, I like this mascara - it fits on the lashes nicely, uses without flaking, does not spread out and does not irritate the eyes. It can be removed without problems. The mascara's color is a deep coal black.

Good Mascara

Posted by titina on Feb 20, 2016

The tube I got was a little dry for my taste (maybe it was just my tube) but the formula works nice. The color is intense, my lashes get definition and the brush works nice to get them separated and coated. I will repurchase it again.

Great for everyday wear!

Posted by beautybymissl on Aug 30, 2012

I just have to say that don´t expect dramatic results with this mascara. This mascara works fine as a everyday mascara. I love that is is all natural and it doesn´t irritate my eyes. The mascara wand seemed really huge at first, but it was really easy to use actually. The mascara doesn´t smudge or flake, but it is not the most suitable product in humid weather. Overall I really liked this product.

Good

Posted by 5328926196435883867 on May 23, 2016

Good mascara.

Awesome product

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Jun 09, 2016

After seeing Tati talk about this for yrs i finally decided to try it. Love it! looks so beautiful on the lashes full and defined but not clumpy. However it does smudge on me a little, def rather that than clumps so i really enjoy usuing it. and SO easy to remove it's nice.

good mascara

Posted by 5041905361023747723 on Dec 01, 2012

natural effect, but great volume, non waterproof, but it's normal because the waterproof effect is obtained with chimical products. Smells like honey !

First organic mascara and I love it !

Posted by 4900806683816991593 on Dec 03, 2012

I love the packaging of this mascara. The brush is very close to the covergirl one and I appreciate the result on my lashes even if after a long day it smudges on my lower lashes. Amazing for my sensitive eyes !

I like it!

Posted by 5256429208874095400 on Feb 07, 2013

Nice, volumizing and lenghtening mascara. Love that it is organic! It does smudge a little bit on me, like where my lashes hits the bottom of my eyebrow if that makes sense, and also a bit on my lower lashline. Other than that I really like it :) it's got a thick brush and it's flexible like the Maybelline Define-a-lash mascara. Will buy again :)

Good mascara

Posted by MyDewHerb on Apr 13, 2013

Lashes do look a bit longer, but it is pretty dry and I am not sure how long this product will last. !

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »