Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear, Lash Boosting Mascara, Black Organics, .26 oz (7.5 g)

Much better than expected

Posted by Reviewer2926352 on Nov 05, 2012

I had read many reviews about this mascara and many people says this runs and smudges very easily, but this is actually much better than I had expected. I usually choose waterproof mascara so I was worried this makes my eyes like raccoon, but it doesn't. My eye lashes look longer and fuller enough compared to other brands mascara. and this doesn't make my eyes itchy. I'm glad I can wear such a gentle, natural mascara without any inconvenience. I also like the applicator and lovely bottle design.

Perfect!

Posted by Aase45 on May 21, 2013

This mascara is the best I have ever tried. It gives me really black, thick and nice curled lashes. It stays where it should all day long. And at the end of the day, all it takes to remove it is warm water. Will definitely buy more of these.

too much organics

Posted by 4632290614707408481 on Feb 17, 2014

it may good for a person who has sensitive eye but not for me ;฿ I just love the brush shape , package , and the very dark color BUT it TOO easy to remove , to fall on your under-eye FYI - I'm a oily skin type and my job is a heavy duty , sweated many times a day SO I need to find the new one that work well with me :)) sorry

My new favourite

Posted by juliem on Dec 11, 2012

This goes on smoothly and perfectly. No clumping at all. And the brush shape works surprisingly well right to the tip. I will definitely buy this again.

Ms. I.S.

Posted by 5715356594135164922 on Mar 10, 2014

God varen. Rask levering. Anbefales.