Organic mascara

Posted by 4806538000699328727 on Jan 23, 2016

I love this mascara. I was using another product before this, and was having problems with itching eyes. That's no longer a problem!

Could not use this

Posted by 5049511788869101600 on Dec 13, 2015

The path to my eyes and could not use it. Very silly, because it is organic and there are not so many of those on the market.

good

Posted by 4757854068044999690 on Dec 12, 2015

very good for every day

Physicians Formula, INC

Posted by 5715544615084761353 on Dec 11, 2015

the organic wear mascara is light enough that it does not clump on the brush or eyelashes. very nice.

Good mascara

Posted by KittyLang on Dec 11, 2015

A decent natural mascara! Would purchase again.

Están secos Debido a mala tirada

Posted by Loli10 on Nov 12, 2015

No podría decir que es malo ni que es bueno, me llegaron secos y algo espeso, puede que no se hayan conservado bien, o sea una tirada mala o antigua, probaré más adelante a volver a pedir, a ver si en otro pedido resultan estar en condiciones para aplicarlo y poder contar mi verdadera experiencia, si es que realmente hidrata, da volumen etc....por que hasta ahora no he comprobado nada de eso.

Okay mascara

Posted by 4686319321787670919 on Nov 02, 2015

Okay mascara that will give some definition to the lashes but no major volume or length. Also not waterproof and doesn't hold a curl too well. What I do love is the wand and how it separates the lashes. It's okay for everyday use but I will probably not be repurchasing.

Good for sensitive eyes

Posted by Reviewer1126659 on Oct 20, 2015

I like that it's organic. It doesn't irritate my eyes. Good for lengthening not too much thickness though.

great product

Posted by 5665608039873557837 on Oct 19, 2015

Really light and nice mascara!

Did not suit me

Posted by hnatalie on Oct 17, 2015

I gave it many tries but it did not work for my Asian straight lashes even after curling it. Product does not adhere to my lashes well and it smudges easily. I like that it's organic and without harmful chemicals but it doesn't achieve what mascara is for.