EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$9.55

$9.95

Savings of: $0.40 (4% off)

Write a Review

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Reviews | English
Sort By

Amazing mascara!

Posted by Reviewer1295091 on Aug 06, 2012

This truly is an excellent mascara. The result is really beautiful and I haven't had any problems with smudging (although I must state that I very, very rarely have that problem with mascaras anyway). It's also easy to remove and the brush is nice. However, if you're looking for a volumizing mascara, this might not be for you. I find that it defines, separates and lengthens my lashes nicely but does not provide much volume – which is absolutely fine with me. Personally, I would still recommend this mascara to anyone. I was afraid the result would be unnoticeable but this really makes my lashes stand out and look good. Definitely will re-purchase!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Beaucoup moins satisfaisant que ses collègues

Posted by FriendlyBeauty on Apr 12, 2013

J'ai testé tous les mascaras Physicians Formula et celui-ci est le moins satisfaisant. Tout dépend de ce que l'on cherche en fait : si vous voulez un mascara qui fait très naturel alors foncez, celui-ci est fait pour vous. Il sépare les cils mais ne les allonge pas vraiment et ne les courbe pas. Il accentue un peu le regard mais sans effet Wow.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear Mascara, Black Organics, .26 oz (7.5 g)

Posted by Reviewer1970799 on Jan 19, 2013

очень неплохая тушь. а ее дизайн делает ее просто неповторимой. пять с кучей плюсов

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

WOW UNTOUCHable lashes! ♡ Visit my page for more reviews♡

Posted by Valerie on Aug 27, 2013

I think I'm not the only one who bought it because was fascinated by the packaging :o)) About the mascara: applied easily, perfectly separates and defines lashes, really comfortable brush, so you will need no additional brush to comb eyelashes after application. I would say that this mascara looks as good as my previous luxury mascaras. And of course I was interested in how long this beauty will stay on my lashes. The longest I wore it was 8 hours - and... no flakes of mascara under my lashes!!! Was really surprised because there are a lot of negative reviews. We will see how it will work later. Still it's not really waterproof, that means you should FORGET ABOUT TOUCHING your eyes all day long, or at the worst do it with a mirror. On a rainy day I just cover one layer of this mascara with my traditional chemical waterproof one :o)) Works good, and I'm confident that my eyes will stay where they were in the morning :o)) ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck! ♫♪ Я думаю, что я не единственная, кто купил эту тушь из-за яркой и необычной упаковки - откровенно, она стоит того :о)) Теперь о туши: ложится без комочков, разделяет реснички легко и аккуратно, для меня очень удобная кисточка, после нанесения туши мне не приходится расчесывать реснички, как я это раньше делала. Я бы сказала, что эта тушь выглядит не хуже моих люксовых тушей. И конечно же после покупки я хотела проверить, сколько эта вся красота останется на моих ресницах. Я носила ее кажется не больше 8 часов - к вечеру под глазами было чисто!!! Сама была удивлена, так как множество негативных отзывов. Посмотрим, как она будет вести себя дальше. НО она не водостойкая, поэтому с ней вообще НЕЛЬЗЯ ТРОГАТЬ ГЛАЗА, забудьте, что они у вас есть и с ними все будет в порядке :о))) в крайнем случае можно что-то подправить, но только с зеркалом. В дождливый день я кладу сверху второй слой моей традиционной водостойкой туши, в паре они работают дружно, и я спокойна, что мои глаза останутся там, где они были утром :о)) ♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Всем Удачи! ♫♪

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

ОЧЕНЬ НЕПЛОХАЯ ТУШЬ

Posted by 5006708943197687216 on Mar 18, 2015

ТУШЬ НЕ ПЛОХАЯ, УДЛИНЯЕТ РЕСНИЧКИ ХОРОШО, РАЗДРАЖЕНИЕ И АЛЛЕРГИИ НЕ ВЫЗВАЛА,ПОЖАЛУЙ ВОЗЬМУ ЕЩЕ.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

mascara

Posted by 4810219106661744082 on Jul 01, 2013

good brush, but the mascara itself falls after just a few hours and doesn't volumes as it's said in the discription

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Reviews can save your money

Posted by 5653457869608936137 on Feb 02, 2015

After having read the reviews I decided to give it a shot. I didn't expect any miracles but I didn't expect to be disappointed either. It smudges very quickly especially if it's humid. Doesn't give you much of a volume as well. That's a big minus for me. The design is really attractive, and it comes off easyly. You don't need to rub your eyes a lot. But that's the only good thing that I can say about the mascara. Won't buy it again for sure. Waste of money.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Nice result

Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Jun 05, 2015

It works really well, and it make my lashes long and beautiful. It was my favorite until I found out about the ingredients, while searching on goodguide.com. Will NEVER buy again

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

This is one of the worst mascaras I've ever used!

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Nov 22, 2014

It is thick. It's messy. It ends up in smudges under my eyes within an hour. (I use an eye gel, not a cream, so I can't understand why, plus I'm 49, so I doubt it's my own oils that are doing it). And the other thing? It's insanely difficult to remove! Reviva is a much better mascara, hands down. I am not a wasteful person, but after 3 uses this is going into the bin. :(

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Terrible! I'll never buy it again!

Posted by 4918370427578497071 on Dec 14, 2013

Made my eyes swell and become itchy!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 11-20 of 306 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »