Customer Reviews

Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear Mascara, Black Organics, .26 oz (7.5 g)

$9.55
$9.95
Savings of: $0.40 (4% Off)
4.1 out of 5 based on 523 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort by

Items 6-10 of 189 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Beaucoup moins satisfaisant que ses collègues

4 people found the following review helpful

Posted by FriendlyBeauty on Apr 12, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

J'ai testé tous les mascaras Physicians Formula et celui-ci est le moins satisfaisant. Tout dépend de ce que l'on cherche en fait : si vous voulez un mascara qui fait très naturel alors foncez, celui-ci est fait pour vous. Il sépare les cils mais ne les allonge pas vraiment et ne les courbe pas. Il accentue un peu le regard mais sans effet Wow.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Amazing mascara!

12 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1295091 on Aug 06, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

This truly is an excellent mascara. The result is really beautiful and I haven't had any problems with smudging (although I must state that I very, very rarely have that problem with mascaras anyway). It's also easy to remove and the brush is nice. However, if you're looking for a volumizing mascara, this might not be for you. I find that it defines, separates and lengthens my lashes nicely but does not provide much volume – which is absolutely fine with me. Personally, I would still recommend this mascara to anyone. I was afraid the result would be unnoticeable but this really makes my lashes stand out and look good. Definitely will re-purchase!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear Mascara, Black Organics, .26 oz (7.5 g)

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1970799 on Jan 19, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

очень неплохая тушь. а ее дизайн делает ее просто неповторимой. пять с кучей плюсов

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

It's nice but nothing more than that

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 5681223640011191552 on Sep 22, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

It runs and smears all the time

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

WOW UNTOUCHable lashes! ♡ Visit my page for more reviews♡

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Valerie on Aug 27, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I think I'm not the only one who bought it because was fascinated by the packaging :o)) About the mascara: applied easily, perfectly separates and defines lashes, really comfortable brush, so you will need no additional brush to comb eyelashes after application. I would say that this mascara looks as good as my previous luxury mascaras. And of course I was interested in how long this beauty will stay on my lashes. The longest I wore it was 8 hours - and... no flakes of mascara under my lashes!!! Was really surprised because there are a lot of negative reviews. We will see how it will work later. Still it's not really waterproof, that means you should FORGET ABOUT TOUCHING your eyes all day long, or at the worst do it with a mirror. On a rainy day I just cover one layer of this mascara with my traditional chemical waterproof one :o)) Works good, and I'm confident that my eyes will stay where they were in the morning :o)) ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck! ♫♪ Я думаю, что я не единственная, кто купил эту тушь из-за яркой и необычной упаковки - откровенно, она стоит того :о)) Теперь о туши: ложится без комочков, разделяет реснички легко и аккуратно, для меня очень удобная кисточка, после нанесения туши мне не приходится расчесывать реснички, как я это раньше делала. Я бы сказала, что эта тушь выглядит не хуже моих люксовых тушей. И конечно же после покупки я хотела проверить, сколько эта вся красота останется на моих ресницах. Я носила ее кажется не больше 8 часов - к вечеру под глазами было чисто!!! Сама была удивлена, так как множество негативных отзывов. Посмотрим, как она будет вести себя дальше. НО она не водостойкая, поэтому с ней вообще НЕЛЬЗЯ ТРОГАТЬ ГЛАЗА, забудьте, что они у вас есть и с ними все будет в порядке :о))) в крайнем случае можно что-то подправить, но только с зеркалом. В дождливый день я кладу сверху второй слой моей традиционной водостойкой туши, в паре они работают дружно, и я спокойна, что мои глаза останутся там, где они были утром :о)) ♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Всем Удачи! ♫♪

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 6-10 of 189 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

iHerb® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives