EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$9.55

$9.95

Savings of: $0.40 (4% off)

Write a Review

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Reviews | English
Sort By

WOW UNTOUCHable lashes! ♡ Visit my page for more reviews♡

Posted by Valerie on Aug 27, 2013

I think I'm not the only one who bought it because was fascinated by the packaging :o)) About the mascara: applied easily, perfectly separates and defines lashes, really comfortable brush, so you will need no additional brush to comb eyelashes after application. I would say that this mascara looks as good as my previous luxury mascaras. And of course I was interested in how long this beauty will stay on my lashes. The longest I wore it was 8 hours - and... no flakes of mascara under my lashes!!! Was really surprised because there are a lot of negative reviews. We will see how it will work later. Still it's not really waterproof, that means you should FORGET ABOUT TOUCHING your eyes all day long, or at the worst do it with a mirror. On a rainy day I just cover one layer of this mascara with my traditional chemical waterproof one :o)) Works good, and I'm confident that my eyes will stay where they were in the morning :o)) ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck! ♫♪ Я думаю, что я не единственная, кто купил эту тушь из-за яркой и необычной упаковки - откровенно, она стоит того :о)) Теперь о туши: ложится без комочков, разделяет реснички легко и аккуратно, для меня очень удобная кисточка, после нанесения туши мне не приходится расчесывать реснички, как я это раньше делала. Я бы сказала, что эта тушь выглядит не хуже моих люксовых тушей. И конечно же после покупки я хотела проверить, сколько эта вся красота останется на моих ресницах. Я носила ее кажется не больше 8 часов - к вечеру под глазами было чисто!!! Сама была удивлена, так как множество негативных отзывов. Посмотрим, как она будет вести себя дальше. НО она не водостойкая, поэтому с ней вообще НЕЛЬЗЯ ТРОГАТЬ ГЛАЗА, забудьте, что они у вас есть и с ними все будет в порядке :о))) в крайнем случае можно что-то подправить, но только с зеркалом. В дождливый день я кладу сверху второй слой моей традиционной водостойкой туши, в паре они работают дружно, и я спокойна, что мои глаза останутся там, где они были утром :о)) ♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Всем Удачи! ♫♪

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

best natural mascara!

Posted by stavroulina on Aug 07, 2012

ok, THIS is a really good mascara, I mean that it's just like any commercial mascara. The color is a very dark black, the handle is comfortable, the brush doesn't cause clots and makes eyelashes look longer and thicker, PLUS it has very good ingredients! Since I started using this, my eyelashes don't shed as often.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Very nice and good long lash ~ no clump! Can smudge so check mirrors during day (not often)

Posted by 4689792444328067135 on Aug 22, 2012

Very nice and good long lash ~ no clump! Can smudge so check mirrors during day (not often)

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

great mascara, diffucult brush

Posted by Reviewer2719843 on Aug 31, 2012

i like the mascara, but the brush is of rubber and makes it hard to apply many coats. it takes a while to apply, but the finishing result is stunning.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

like an old friend

Posted by 5165189158853164129 on May 31, 2012

it's my first day using mascara (I got the parcel yesterday only - total 5 weeks from door to door)but it's like meeting an old friend. In the Soviet times there was a very cheap and very natural mascara in a small box but to use it you had to moisture it with water or with saliva:)) Organic Wear Mascara is as perfect but ready to use

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

bold and long-wearing

Posted by Reviewer1016652 on May 15, 2012

This is better than any other organic/natural mascara I've tried. Really makes my lashes stand out, and stays on all day.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

I love it!

Posted by hollyhockfields on May 03, 2016

This is my favourite every day mascara. Since switching to Organica Wear Mascara, 'normal mascara' burns my eyes! It just goes to show how many weird chemicals are in normal mascara and how much better this one is for you. It's not waterproof, but it doesn't go super panda eyes when you cry (it's manageable) and the same when it rains. I continue to be very satisfied with this product :)

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

It's sooooo gourges

Posted by 4728638138790890565 on Sep 17, 2016

it's satisfied my need, and i will order again (:

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Good value for a natural mascara

Posted by 4626348444173533671 on May 03, 2016

Works really well. And I love that it is organic. Long lasting and easy to remove. Great product I have purchased several times.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Love it

Posted by 4719179350596336826 on Feb 11, 2015

Excellent mascara. Huge eyelashes even with one coat. No clumps. I use it regularly to go to work, I sometimes rush to the gym straight from work and it doesn't drain off my face. My eyes love it because it is very light and easily removed just with water. If you're planning to have fun with friends, laugh a lot, cry, walk in the snow or rain, use regular mascara. This is what I do and my eyes are happy for it. I am certainly going to purchase it again.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 21-30 of 317 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »