Great

Posted by anna-on-iHerb on Oct 08, 2012

This mascara makes daily look natural effect. Doesn't irritate my eyes, comes off easily with make-up remover, and the price is right \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ Тушь немного удленяет, но не утолщает реснички. Натуральные ресницы. Не стоит ждать эффекта "накладных ресниц". Легко смывается.

best natural mascara!

Posted by stavroulina on Aug 07, 2012

ok, THIS is a really good mascara, I mean that it's just like any commercial mascara. The color is a very dark black, the handle is comfortable, the brush doesn't cause clots and makes eyelashes look longer and thicker, PLUS it has very good ingredients! Since I started using this, my eyelashes don't shed as often.

Very nice and good long lash ~ no clump! Can smudge so check mirrors during day (not often)

Posted by 4689792444328067135 on Aug 22, 2012

great mascara, diffucult brush

Posted by Reviewer2719843 on Aug 31, 2012

i like the mascara, but the brush is of rubber and makes it hard to apply many coats. it takes a while to apply, but the finishing result is stunning.

bold and long-wearing

Posted by Reviewer1016652 on May 15, 2012

This is better than any other organic/natural mascara I've tried. Really makes my lashes stand out, and stays on all day.

like an old friend

Posted by 5165189158853164129 on May 31, 2012

it's my first day using mascara (I got the parcel yesterday only - total 5 weeks from door to door)but it's like meeting an old friend. In the Soviet times there was a very cheap and very natural mascara in a small box but to use it you had to moisture it with water or with saliva:)) Organic Wear Mascara is as perfect but ready to use

Will purchase again.

Posted by PiaSweden on Jan 25, 2013

This is the first natural mascara I've ever tried, and I'm very satisfied. In my opinion it is as good as any of the mascaras I've used until now (my favorite has been Estée Lauder, Double wear), if not better. The mascara is easy to apply and the lashes are separated nicely. We've had rainy weather and temperatures around 0ºC (32-59ºF) during the last weeks and the mascara hasn't smudged. I'll definitely buy this mascara again.

So happy with this

Posted by 5692727375796467552 on Apr 07, 2013

I think the part that amazed me the most about this mascara was how effortlessly it came off of my lashes... never ever had I removed make-up so easily! Definitely does all that is stated on the packaging for me =))) I am thankful to GlamLifeGuru (on youtube) - she kept raving on about this product that when I saw it I knew I had to try it out.

Great for allergic eyes!

Posted by 4668468317282558397 on Mar 07, 2013

For years I've been trying to find a mascara that doesnt irritate my eyes. It seems to me that I at last found it. I am allergic to parabens and this mascara has none of it. My eyes stay clean and fresh; no irritations. next time I am going to buy more than one. it deont thicken the lashes - but still emphasize them.

Great for sensitive eyes

Posted by PTTglbx on Jan 13, 2013

I have very sensitive eyes and have never been able to find a mascara that doesn't make my eyes dry -- until this one. No drying, no stinging, no discomfort whatsoever. And as long as you don't rub it or cry, it stays on and doesn't smudge. It thickens and is longlasting; the lashes don't droop even after an entire day. Though for naturally thick eyelashes, it does make them clump and you'd need one of those tiny metal brushes to separate the clumped hairs, but given how well it works otherwise, I find that acceptable. The only downside for sensitive eyes is that you'd now have to find an eye makeup remover that's strong enough to clean it up yet doesn't irritate your eye area. I haven't found one that's satisfying; those that clean well enough is never gentle enough. I'll try Physician's Formula's own eye makeup-removing products next and hopefully finally strike gold.