Very nice and good long lash ~ no clump! Can smudge so check mirrors during day (not often)

Posted by 4689792444328067135 on Aug 22, 2012

great mascara, diffucult brush

Posted by Reviewer2719843 on Aug 31, 2012

i like the mascara, but the brush is of rubber and makes it hard to apply many coats. it takes a while to apply, but the finishing result is stunning.

like an old friend

Posted by 5165189158853164129 on May 31, 2012

it's my first day using mascara (I got the parcel yesterday only - total 5 weeks from door to door)but it's like meeting an old friend. In the Soviet times there was a very cheap and very natural mascara in a small box but to use it you had to moisture it with water or with saliva:)) Organic Wear Mascara is as perfect but ready to use

bold and long-wearing

Posted by Reviewer1016652 on May 15, 2012

This is better than any other organic/natural mascara I've tried. Really makes my lashes stand out, and stays on all day.

I love it!

Posted by hollyhockfields on May 03, 2016

This is my favourite every day mascara. Since switching to Organica Wear Mascara, 'normal mascara' burns my eyes! It just goes to show how many weird chemicals are in normal mascara and how much better this one is for you. It's not waterproof, but it doesn't go super panda eyes when you cry (it's manageable) and the same when it rains. I continue to be very satisfied with this product :)

Good value for a natural mascara

Posted by 4626348444173533671 on May 03, 2016

Works really well. And I love that it is organic. Long lasting and easy to remove. Great product I have purchased several times.

love it

Posted by 5342796546261963391 on Oct 02, 2015

awesome.. mascara doesn't sting eyes or irate it and ..makes my eyelashes look just as long as the chemical filled mascaras do..will be back

Love it

Posted by 4719179350596336826 on Feb 11, 2015

Excellent mascara. Huge eyelashes even with one coat. No clumps. I use it regularly to go to work, I sometimes rush to the gym straight from work and it doesn't drain off my face. My eyes love it because it is very light and easily removed just with water. If you're planning to have fun with friends, laugh a lot, cry, walk in the snow or rain, use regular mascara. This is what I do and my eyes are happy for it. I am certainly going to purchase it again.

good good

Posted by 4834900628143089202 on Mar 25, 2016

she is the best

good

Posted by 4848317656952217083 on Feb 27, 2016

I like it! I'm glad I found a product that is all natural and good.