New To iHerb?

Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear, Tinted Moisturizer, SPF 15, Light to Natural Organics, 1.5 fl oz (44 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

My skin loves this

Posted by Chelsea on Oct 27, 2013

I have really difficult skin- if my forehead is looking ok, the rest of my face is dry and itchy. If the rest of my face is good, my forehead is shiny and on the verge of breaking out. It's hard to find anything that works on my whole face, but this makes my skin happy! It's light and feels good, and not a pimple in sight. So happy I found this. Check out my page for other reviews if you found this helpful :)

The best tinted moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1264251 on Jan 25, 2014

The tone is light and fits to fair skin. Although the texture is light it gives sufficient coverage and lasts ~ 10 hours, doesn`t block pores. I combine this product with Reviva Labs, Makeup Primer.

Lovely thin moisturiser.

Posted by 5302083956938093908 on May 21, 2014

This is thin and easy to apply. My skin is dry so I mix it with another face moisturiser so my skin feels hydrated. I love this as it's natural, not expensive but easy to apply and not too thick.

great cover for a tinted moisturizer

Posted by 5478549218779856513 on Jun 06, 2013

This product is more like a BB cream or light foundation rather than a tinted moisturizer. Natural color, hydrates well, absorbs instantly, not greasy. Stays put all day. I will definitely buy again.

pas top

Posted by 5738327826359649702 on Sep 09, 2013

Il fait un peu trop briller la peau à mon goût, pas convaincue

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »