Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear, Tinted Moisturizer, SPF 15, Light to Natural Organics, 1.5 fl oz (44 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

My skin loves this

Posted by Chelsea From Sweden on Oct 27, 2013

I have really difficult skin- if my forehead is looking ok, the rest of my face is dry and itchy. If the rest of my face is good, my forehead is shiny and on the verge of breaking out. It's hard to find anything that works on my whole face, but this makes my skin happy! It's light and feels good, and not a pimple in sight. So happy I found this. Check out my page for other reviews if you found this helpful :)

pas top

Posted by 5738327826359649702 on Sep 09, 2013

Il fait un peu trop briller la peau à mon goût, pas convaincue

great cover for a tinted moisturizer

Posted by 5478549218779856513 on Jun 06, 2013

This product is more like a BB cream or light foundation rather than a tinted moisturizer. Natural color, hydrates well, absorbs instantly, not greasy. Stays put all day. I will definitely buy again.

The best tinted moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1264251 From Latvia on Jan 25, 2014

The tone is light and fits to fair skin. Although the texture is light it gives sufficient coverage and lasts ~ 10 hours, doesn`t block pores. I combine this product with Reviva Labs, Makeup Primer.

Good product

Posted by 4646620424053002584 on Oct 21, 2012

Surprising scent at first, but not so annoying, I like it, I used it everyday when I was in France, but now I'm on Reunion Island and need a darker color, since I got tan =)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »