no me gusta la textura

Posted by Beatriz on Apr 10, 2016

No me gusta la textura, es fluida pero no uniforme, no sé cómo explicar. Hay que usar hidratante debajo, no es suficiente hidratación para pieles secas. Prefiero mil veces las CC cream de esta misma marca, que aunque son una hidratante con color, están a caballo entre ésta y maquillaje, y deja un buen acabado.

Posted by 4867265621597271576 on Apr 08, 2016

I love the texture and the colour. Very descent and can be worn on its own. Strange smell but ok.

light and creamy

Posted by 5407507132661655598 on Jan 21, 2016

This is a light moisturizer with a subtle tint. It looks very natural. You can wear it over sunscreen if you want or layer powder on top.

Great tinted moisturizer!

Posted by 5228058704365230532 on Dec 20, 2015

Since using this product, I feel like my breakouts have been a lot less. This light moisturizer gives me such a nice even look now - my sister even said my skin looked flawless! The only problem I'm having is with the bottle... sometimes a lot spills out at once making a mess everywhere, and then I have leftover that I struggle to get back into the bottle. I just transferred to an empty bottle for now, but if the design of the bottle could be fixed that would be GREAT!! = )

Best ever tinted moisturizer!

Posted by 4980380835756225981 on Nov 03, 2015

I've been buying this product for a few years now and it's the best tinted moisturizer I've ever used. Light but excellent coverage. Tint is perfect, just the right shade for my skin and very natural looking. I hope Physicians Formula won't discontinue production!!

Love it!

Posted by 5265185391233203142 on Aug 24, 2015

I always moist my skin,it goves vibrant tone my skin looks dollish blwnds great with my natural skin color.gives my akin a healthy look

Not for me

Posted by 5569924276988090305 on Jul 10, 2015

It felt heavy and didn't blend well.

Natural finish

Posted by majesty on May 28, 2015

Comes out liquidy and dries to the face into a cream texture. Smells like lavender which dissipates quickly. Nice natual finish, light coverage, enjoy!

Great product - recommend

Posted by karinake on May 03, 2015

I find it wonderful - very light, applies well, feels and looks good.

Tinted Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2207278 on Mar 29, 2015

I really like this tinted moisturizer and the shade is just right.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »