Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear, Tinted Moisturizer, SPF 15, Light to Natural Organics, 1.5 fl oz (44 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

My skin loves this

Posted by Chelsea on Oct 27, 2013

I have really difficult skin- if my forehead is looking ok, the rest of my face is dry and itchy. If the rest of my face is good, my forehead is shiny and on the verge of breaking out. It's hard to find anything that works on my whole face, but this makes my skin happy! It's light and feels good, and not a pimple in sight. So happy I found this. Check out my page for other reviews if you found this helpful :)

The best tinted moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1264251 on Jan 25, 2014

The tone is light and fits to fair skin. Although the texture is light it gives sufficient coverage and lasts ~ 10 hours, doesn`t block pores. I combine this product with Reviva Labs, Makeup Primer.

Lovely thin moisturiser.

Posted by 5302083956938093908 on May 21, 2014

This is thin and easy to apply. My skin is dry so I mix it with another face moisturiser so my skin feels hydrated. I love this as it's natural, not expensive but easy to apply and not too thick.

great cover for a tinted moisturizer

Posted by 5478549218779856513 on Jun 06, 2013

This product is more like a BB cream or light foundation rather than a tinted moisturizer. Natural color, hydrates well, absorbs instantly, not greasy. Stays put all day. I will definitely buy again.

A lovely tinted moisturiser

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Nov 24, 2014

Okay, this might just be the excitement talking, but OMG!!! I have just used it this morning for the first time and my skin looks and feels amazing! It has given me light coverage and it looks as though I am not wearing any makeup, yet, have amazing complexion. I will be using this moisturiser in summer (it is New Zealand summer time). Note - I have fair skin and usually go for the likes of ivory or fair shades and this suits my tone perfectly. If you found this review helpful, please click 'yes'. Check out my page for more useful reviews. Happy Shopping!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »