A Thin Lips Must Have Product

Posted by 5138765849975460329 on Nov 15, 2015

My lips are very thin hence having fuller lips are my dream. I tried expensive lip gloss with plumping effect before. I can say this one does the same work plus safer and cheaper! I do recommend to have one of these lip plump potions in the make up pouch.

Good product

Posted by currency on Sep 15, 2015

Bought this for my sister. Asked her to rate it and she thinks they're good. Can't say anything more than that.

its ok

Posted by 4879772445059878721 on Nov 21, 2014

works just in first minutes..then is like regular gloss.

love!

Posted by 5052410818183073046 on Aug 27, 2014

just love love and love!

Still undecided

Posted by 4829505604927791417 on Jul 05, 2014

I've been using this plumping potion for maybe 3 days as I wanted to try it out. I dont think the plumping is quite strong enough for me BUT I have noticed a slight improvement so very posisble Im just being skeptical. Be careful as it is a very sticky lipgloss and it stays on for a VERY long time. Please dont see that necessarily as a bad thing because it is the most long lasting lipgloss I have ever used but I do think you need make up remover to get it off completely.

Pica un poco

Posted by 4615619871172388697 on Jun 23, 2014

No es mal producto pero pica un poco. Hace efecto óptico de volumen en los labios porque el brillo es denso ( nada líquido) y brilla muchísimo ( refleja un montón la luz..)

Didn't work for my lip

Posted by Reviewer1259402 on May 04, 2014

This product didn't work. It's just sticky, but keep my lip moisture all day.

excellent !

Posted by 5139216721518480185 on Mar 27, 2014

maybe u'll not like the texture because it sticks a lot. but the result is amazing, seriously. I put it before sleeping, and i wake up with such hydrated lips, and it lasts all the day and more without lipbalm. The effect is just perfect but maybe the texture is too thick ...

Glossy

Posted by odereviews on Dec 12, 2013

Has little bit of plump effect, nice glossy lips with this one. Could be less sticky. Smell is pretty bad. OK priced. I was hoping for more. Cool package.

Money down the drain.........

Posted by Reviewer2065430 on Nov 28, 2013

It's just sticky (rather uncomfortable) and glossy on your lips. Mild cooling sensation. Other than that, I don't see or feel any difference on my lips.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »