Bon prix

Posted by 4882693223103876978 on Aug 19, 2012

Super pour finir mon maquillage et pas cher. Le rendu est assez mat et transparent. Unifie le teint grâce aux différentes teintes.

!!!

Posted by Reviewer2350879 on Mar 27, 2012

Excellent veil. On the skin of the invisible. Makes a person Matt. The summer will be just fine. When not want to load the skin heavy make-up. Brush use better than the other.

Wonderful

Posted by tusechka on Dec 13, 2013

Really a wonderful powder! It is light, but covers at the same time. It whitens bait, but for me it's great as I have a fair skin it gives a little bit of glow and makes skin look wonderful

Mediocre

Posted by Reviewer1667864 on Feb 04, 2014

I found this product mediocre. I have used it as a highlighter but unfortunately doesn't do the job well. I find this a bit chalky and cakey. I do love the colours as it resembles water colours. How I wish I love this product but like I said, it doesn't work well.

nice product

Posted by Reviewer2735670 on Jun 05, 2012

it's not too powdery, gives a nice finish to the face and smells nice. the problem is that the mirror is under the powder, so it makes it difficult to use the powder and the mirror at the same time. i wouldn't call it a highlighter, though you can use the white square as a soft highlighter.

Wow

Posted by 5149566436219780257 on May 18, 2012

amazing powder!

My favorite

Posted by holahola on Aug 14, 2016

This one is mye favorite. Transparent and sheer, gives my face a nice matte finish without making my skin dry. Recommend!