Muy pequeño

Posted by 5226344292298721907 on Jan 20, 2015

Poca pigmentacion, todos los colores al aplicarlos se difuminan igual. Es muy pequeño

Not good

Posted by 4740986978251646812 on Aug 27, 2013

I don't like this very bad eye shadow ,

Too much fallout

Posted by greece2 on May 12, 2015

and the colors look almost identical on the eye. pigmentation is bad too. I find it too expensive for what it is. Gave it away.

Palette Physician Formula

Posted by 5160699950526122405 on Apr 02, 2015

Franchement déçue par cette "toute petite" palette, les fards sont trop petits, on ne peut prélever de la matière sans déborder sur le fard d’à cote, la pigmentation est vraiment médiocre, c'est sur que je ne rachèterai pas.

Awful

Posted by 5523962492122437519 on Nov 28, 2014

I was really excited to purchase this product - as well as the smokey palette. But I was disappointed. First of all, if I knew how big the palette was I would not have bought it! IT'S TINY - THE SIZE OF MY PALM. This makes it difficult and annoying to use, hold etc etc. The pigmentation is poor - the brushes cannot- CANNOT- pick up any of this product at all!! When I apply it - it is as if i didn't! The sponge brush that comes with it picks it up - but it scratches into it - goes to show just how much you have to apply to even see anything. It feels cakey - because of how much you have to apply - and it dries up on my skin, even with primer. The product looks cheap- because it is. It's extremely glittery (and it doesn't come off your hands). There is a lot of drop off. I feel like this is a palette designed for kids. I regret buying this (as well as the smokey one) and I will not recommend it to anyone and I would not buy it again.

not what i wanted

Posted by 5403137542140726934 on Jan 30, 2015

No pigment, too oily, too shimmering

The nude pallet

Posted by 5670999610404582001 on Sep 11, 2012

The colours are amazing! However, not very heavily pigmented so you have to build the product. Another great thing about this product is that there is no fall out.

Me encantan

Posted by 4964949110732358296 on May 06, 2014

Muy naturales, duraderas y naturales. Son preciosas. Las recomiendo.

Very nice colors