Physician's Formula, Inc., Shimmer Strips, Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner, Smoky Eyes, 0.26 oz (7.5 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Best eye shadow - finally no allergic reaction

Posted by 5119539407126209697 on May 19, 2013

I have been using some of the expensive eyeshadows (Dior, Chanel). These eyeshadows always cause an allergic reaction on my eyes. I love shiny eyeshadow, but this probably also causes the allergic reaction. So I decided to try this eye shadow. It is much more cheaper than the expensive brands, so I was a bit sceptical. But I have to say...best eyeshadow used ever (and I used a lot of brands!) for my sensitive eyes. Been using this for the last 3 weeks and no allergic reaction what so ever. As a base I always use the Too faced primer and with this primer the eyeshadow stays put allday.

Not I loved

Posted by Reviewer3149901 on Jul 31, 2012

Colors really not strong, you have to apply several times, also do not stay long, very shiny

Not great

Posted by 4872887627107523048 on Aug 25, 2012

Colors look nice in palette but don't come up great on the eye. Lots of fallout.

producto