Best eye shadow - finally no allergic reaction

Posted by 5119539407126209697 on May 19, 2013

I have been using some of the expensive eyeshadows (Dior, Chanel). These eyeshadows always cause an allergic reaction on my eyes. I love shiny eyeshadow, but this probably also causes the allergic reaction. So I decided to try this eye shadow. It is much more cheaper than the expensive brands, so I was a bit sceptical. But I have to say...best eyeshadow used ever (and I used a lot of brands!) for my sensitive eyes. Been using this for the last 3 weeks and no allergic reaction what so ever. As a base I always use the Too faced primer and with this primer the eyeshadow stays put allday.

Not I loved

Posted by Reviewer3149901 on Jul 31, 2012

Colors really not strong, you have to apply several times, also do not stay long, very shiny

Not great

Posted by 4872887627107523048 on Aug 25, 2012

Colors look nice in palette but don't come up great on the eye. Lots of fallout.

toute mimi et mini !!

Posted by missblackline on Jul 14, 2012

très jolies couleurs, bonne pigmentation et pas mal l'idée des bandes fines qui sont des liners aussi quand on humidifie (les autres fards aussi peut être humidifiés pour plus de peps)

producto

Posted by 4910837803668201046 on Jul 27, 2013

me encanta

hanan

Posted by 4662918180929457448 on Feb 22, 2014

good

Posted by 5261379821807934352 on Jul 10, 2014

the amount is surprisingly small, but the colors are strong and you need very small amount. they last for many hours in humid weather.

easy to use it very much

Posted by shimmer08neko on May 07, 2012

can attach gradation neatly.A case should keep strong a little more, but seems to be broken

Very Good

Posted by fvdfvfbvfvb on Jun 03, 2012

Wonderful eyeshadow, beautiful colors with a slight sheen, the texture is good, a long hold on and not slide down.

Physician's Formula, Inc., Shimmer Strips, Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner, Smoky Eyes, 0.26 oz (7.5 g)

Posted by 4921197106268756806 on Oct 31, 2016

I'm allergic. the truth is not allergic to the shadows. more good there. crumble under the eyes, smeared by eyelid. I do not recommend.