Very good

Posted by SvetlaSevova on Nov 17, 2014

I like it - texture moisturizing, but non-sticky, colour very warm, non-yellow....and medium coverage! Hydrating and non oily.

good foundation

Posted by Reviewer1297284 on Apr 10, 2014

Great foundation. Caused no break outs and feels very comfortable on the skin. This color was too dark for me. I now use the light.

it doesn't like my very oily skin!

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Feb 05, 2015

i have these in light/medium and medium/deep. light/medium is a pinch lighter for my skintone whereas medium/deep is too dark for me. i mix them both and i got a fairly decent match for my skintone. it is truly blend-able & set to a natural-demi-matte finish but here comes the problem with budging & moving around. few hours later the bb cream is moving around my face and starts to get patchy and i look very shiny. so there is that. i gave these to my sister who have normal to dry skin. it worked great for her. i have very oily skin. it didn't work for me. tried it with mattifying primers, set with powders, etc. it still budged. I am reviewing this in terms of its performance on my skin. otherwise this has broad-spectrum sun protection and antioxidants.

Good product, but too thick/too much coverage for me and just a little bit too dark

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Oct 30, 2014

Okay - so I have never been a fan of foundation. I don't like my own skin tone being totally hidden. That said, my skin tone doesn't always look great, so I want to even it out a bit. And I definitely always wear an SPF 30 during the day. This is a great product. It's creamy, loads of coverage for those who need it. But it's just too much for me - and a little bit too dark. (My skin is a light with beige undertones).

Not for light skin

Posted by 5652745844418130436 on Oct 27, 2014

It is too orange for me

Love it

Posted by 5022739518921706872 on Apr 15, 2014

Others said it was sticky, it's not in my use of it. It covers a lot! Leaves a flawless complexion, isn't oily, didn't cause a reaction, stays on and rubs in without streaks or patches. I am definitely repurchasing, perfect colour for me too.

Love

Posted by 4658758440402681522 on Oct 11, 2015

This is a great BB cream. It's creamy, moisturizing, light on the face, and the perfect shade. It doesn't make me break out like many do. It doesn't look cakey, or dry, and is much more natural than the CC creams i have used from this line. Since using this product, i no longer need tinted moisturiser or any liquid foundation, just some concealer and a touch of mineral powder. I recommend this product.

Not suitable for fair Asian skin

Posted by 4871147334728341393 on Sep 27, 2014

Didn't get to use this pdt as the col is too dark for fair Asian skin even thou I bought the lighter shade :-(

Love This Product

Posted by 4683873198458278249 on Aug 28, 2014

the coverage is as expected from a BB cream and you can build it and make a better coverage. stand in all the promises

Great

Posted by 5051766628962881635 on Sep 26, 2014

I have acne prone skin and this cream doesn't break me out . I ordered more for my friends and my sisters.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »