Buen producto!!

Posted by mariatb on May 20, 2014

Basicamente es una base de maquillaje con protección solar. La textura es bastante ligera y se extiende muy bien en la piel. El resultado es muy natural. El tono Light/medium no es adecuado para pieles muy claras, resulta demasiado oscuro. Yo tengo la piel mas bien blanca pero ya se ha broncedo ligeramente así que el tono es perfecto para mi ahora pero resultará demasiado oscuro en invierno.

too dark

Posted by 5001778041377936149 on Jul 30, 2014

although the label says light/medium, i would say it is more medium with no light. too dark for my skin. luckily, summer is coming so i might catch some colour and then it would fit better. the texture is great, easy to apply, no creasing, no cake-look, no wrinkles...

good !

Posted by jwnc12 on Jun 02, 2014

I like this cc cream, so I ordered two more from iherb in May.

It's okay

Posted by 4658758440402681522 on Oct 11, 2015

This CC cream is very pigmented and creamy. It's a lot heavier than the BB cream for every day use. When you wear this it's all you need, no liquid or mineral powder, just a bit of concealer and your ready to go. I find that this product moves a bit and you can see it on my skin which i don't usually like. I use this one when i go to the beach since it has high SPF and it sort of looks like your wearing sunscreen. A small amount goes a long way! I found i got a few breakouts after wearing this one too but that's just be personally. I won't be reordering this one..

pas mal

Posted by 5572307772132019064 on Oct 28, 2014

je croyais que c’était un produit plus liquide mais il est plutôt crémeux ; il couvre bien mais je sais pas si je le reprendrais

I love it

Posted by 4943264247941422477 on May 25, 2015

usually i have acne and another make up make me more, this dont affect me. They cover very well the skin and looks natural no like normal bases. Proper for day and natural look.

Excellent coverage

Posted by Reviewer1831983 on Jul 28, 2014

I love this product. I do not like heavy coverage so this is perfect for me. The fair to medium was perfect and it blends any imperfections seamlessly.

CC CREAM

Posted by Ocarina on May 11, 2016

Es como una hidratante con color con una protección solar excelente, deja muy buena cara, el acabado es súper natural, si sois blanquitas, coged el otro tono, éste yo lo llamaría medium/dark

CC Cream

Posted by 4856104131390748719 on Aug 15, 2016

Light weight, perfect color, no strange smells. Love it!

Good but...

Posted by 5053984337576026565 on Sep 15, 2016

I have very oily, acne covered skin. I honestly think it covers very very well however it is very shiny on my skin and even if I add powder to matte it a little, just a couple hours later it's shiny again... If you have dry skin, even with acne, this would be GREAT for you!