I should say is a 3.5 stars for this...

Posted by cecycamacho on May 29, 2014

It's a nice lightweight formula, it feels fresh and nourishing in the skin. Leaves a nice velvety finish with a natural glow. I ordered light and it was too dark for me (NC20/25. I don't get the gimmicky bottle and brush, the dropper is not bad but the brush is useless. They say you'll look 10 years younger, certanly that's ridiculous, but yur skin will look fresher. Wish they made lighter shades.

The formula is amazing!

Posted by 5417828494585245732 on Jun 11, 2014

Love the formula of this foundation. It looks very natural and is just your skin but better(doesn't attatch to dry spots or look patchy) However, the color is just WAY OFF. This is in no way "light" at all. I am NC 20-25ish, and would say this "light" foundation is more NC 35ish. It also has very orange undertones which I'm not a fan of. I like the formula so still use it by mixing it with my Loreal True Match that is a shade lighter than me, and it works quite nicely with that foundation. Wouldn't recommend buying this foundation unless you have a lighter foundation of similar formula to mix it with. Also, the brush that comes with the product is useless. Tiny and eats up all the foundation!

Light shade is not light enough

Posted by 5712366779756568521 on Jun 07, 2015

It's slightly dark in shade and has an orange tone. It has little to no coverage as I prefer medium coverage. I didn't bother with the brush that came with it as it feels very coarse for application. The only good thing about this foundation is my skin feels moisturised using this, it feels like there's a layer of light oil without the icky oily feeling. Anyhow this won't be the foundation I go to due to shade & coverage.

sooo great

Posted by 4930861471726498480 on Jun 20, 2014

great coverage, the brush is useless for applying make up but the product is marvellous

deja muy buen acabado

Posted by Reviewer1733002 on Jan 09, 2015

es muy líquida y da la sensación de que no va a cubrir mucho, pero cubre bien...el olor no es bueno pero se va enseguida y al final te acabas acostumbrando...a mi me dura todo el día, y lo que más me gusta es que me deja una piel muy bonita...la verdad es que me ha sorprendido

nice

Posted by 4735890121658727403 on Dec 08, 2014

look natural.

Review

Posted by 5325171921209192278 on Jul 26, 2014

The pencil is very good and soft for the face's skin, but it smells so so so bad. :( You must put perfume after use... The colour is pecfet for my skin's color, I think it is not adapted for very light one because I have a slight golden skin.

nice

Posted by 4929784462107462703 on Dec 16, 2015

the coverage is medium, very nice. it's matte. however, i bought this light color and it's too dark for my skin (i'm around a nw20 for mac shade) and a bit too yellow toned. quite liquid.

Alright Product

Posted by 4646849530704100150 on Oct 06, 2014

This product is alright, personally for me it felt to heavy on my skin and had a strong smell to it, the packaging is neat and the drop applicator is a smart idea although the brush that came with it was far to small. It has a medium bulidible coverage. I think the the colour range is limited, I brought it in light and it was almost to dark for me.

Not good