New To iHerb?

Phyto Therapy Inc., Liquid Calcium, with Magnesium, 1000 mg /400 mg, 180 Softgels

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3036885 on Apr 17, 2008

I have been taking this product for a year. Today I got my dexascan report. I am rebuilding bone! The doctor said there was good improvement in my spine and left hip which had osteoporosis. I will keep taking this and stay off the prescription drugs with all the side effects. Thank you Phyto Therapy! Debbie from MD

Senior with Osteoperosis

Posted by Reviewer2001708 on Oct 16, 2008

I have used this product for two years along with walking on my treadmill. My last bone scan shows that n\I have regained most of the bone lose. My physician was greatly impressed. Feels the multiple sources/types of calcium is important.

Phyto Therapy liquid calcium

Posted by Reviewer1914963 on Nov 20, 2008

Have been taking this for years now & love it.

Phyto Therapy

Posted by Reviewer1387274 on May 12, 2009

This is by far the best calcium product. I have taken this for over 10 years and told many people about it. Look at your nails you will see a difference.

Great!

Posted by connie916 on Jul 12, 2009

I have been using this product for YEARS!!!! My bones are in excellent conditions, and never had an ache in my body, due to arthritis, etc. Never have and never will my bones or joints hurt.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »