New To iHerb?

Piggy Paint, Nail Polish, Girls Rule!, 0.5 fl oz (15 ml)

Great product!

Posted by Rocklin on May 29, 2013

I know this sounds lazy, but I paint my toenails as needed without removing the old paint. I remove the old paint maybe 4 or 5 times a year. So I wanted to find a nail polish that has less of the bad stuff in it.

Beautiful

Posted by 4615712068068947614 on Aug 11, 2014

Very nice colour. When it arrived, the lid was broken off, but I was able to use some of it still. I hope more care will be taken in the future to protect this delicate product during travel. The bubble wrap held the top coat and the base coat well and there was no damage to them. The polish works well and I will definitely continue to use this natural product. I am sensitive to chemicals and it does not bother me at all, which I really appreciate. Thanks for making products like this.

Good Color But...

Posted by 5643609876538956800 on Sep 04, 2014

This nail polish is impossible to remove, even with traditional nail polish remover as it stains your nails.