Piggy Paint, Nail Polish, Sea-quin, 0.5 fl oz (15 ml)

Great for what it is

Posted by Reviewer2484341 on Jun 13, 2013

I started using Piggy Paint on my 4 year old about 2 years ago. Love the stuff!! I have read other reviewers comments and think it's silly to complain about how long the polish doesn't last. I bought the polish because it's "natural as mud". I don't like to put harsh chemicals on my daughters skin. I don't use any type of solvent or polish removers on her ever! I am THANKFUL the polish doesn't last long and comes off on it's own!!! I think it thrills my daughter, too...that way, she can get her nails painted more often. I just wish it wasn't so expensive - but my daughters happy smile makes it worth it!!!

best item

Posted by Reviewer2193140 on Oct 29, 2013

best item for kids.

lovely colour

Posted by jerseydennise on Jan 26, 2014

Lovely colour that my girl loves!! She's excited to have her own nail polish! :)

the best

Posted by 5426337841123089547 on Feb 17, 2013

Very beautiful color. Very pigmented. Lies bright dense layer. Does not require the application of the second layer. The only negative is cleared rapidly from the nail and requires long drying. Varnish is odorless! Очень красивый цвет. Очень пигментирован. Ложится ярким плотным слоем. Не требует нанесения второго слоя. Единственный минус, быстро стирается с ногтя и требует долгой сушки. Лак не имеет запаха!