Piggy Paint, Nail Polish, Sleepover, 0.5 fl oz (15 ml)

3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

Great for what it is

Posted by Reviewer2484341 on Jun 13, 2013

I started using Piggy Paint on my 4 year old about 2 years ago. Love the stuff!! I have read other reviewers comments and think it's silly to complain about how long the polish doesn't last. I bought the polish because it's "natural as mud". I don't like to put harsh chemicals on my daughters skin. I don't use any type of solvent or polish removers on her ever! I am THANKFUL the polish doesn't last long and comes off on it's own!!! I think it thrills my daughter, too...that way, she can get her nails painted more often. I just wish it wasn't so expensive - but my daughters happy smile makes it worth it!!!

Chips

Posted by Reviewer3157414 on Feb 13, 2013

This nail polish chips like crazy. To be fair, I didn't use the primecoat and topcoat suggested by the company, but I did use a heated dry. Within 12 hours the polish was completely chipped up. Maybe it would work better with the topcoat, but with a $9 bottle of nail polish, I really don't feel like spending another $9-18 just to get a usable product.