Great for what it is

Posted by Reviewer2484341 on Jun 13, 2013

I started using Piggy Paint on my 4 year old about 2 years ago. Love the stuff!! I have read other reviewers comments and think it's silly to complain about how long the polish doesn't last. I bought the polish because it's "natural as mud". I don't like to put harsh chemicals on my daughters skin. I don't use any type of solvent or polish removers on her ever! I am THANKFUL the polish doesn't last long and comes off on it's own!!! I think it thrills my daughter, too...that way, she can get her nails painted more often. I just wish it wasn't so expensive - but my daughters happy smile makes it worth it!!!

No scent, Goes on darker than i expected. Short lasting- but you can't complain!

Posted by Reviewer1707331 on Aug 25, 2016

I really love this product, if it lasted a bit longer i'd be happy. I will invest in top and bottom coat one day. I was expecting a dark grey but this is almost full Jet black- if not, is. I love it! No scent, a quite blow dry or minute in front of a heater and it is ready to go. Does chip within a day, but i don't mind so much, i just re-apply and dry for the first few days and then chip it away on purpose.

Okay

Posted by 5746965891419158227 on Nov 24, 2016

The polish goes on smoothly, great coverage, but it chips off SO easily. I used it on my toe nails, and with other brands a polish won't budge for weeks, but this one, days later it's half missing. I find myself reapplying to my fingernails daily. Won't repurchase.

Chips

Posted by Reviewer3157414 on Feb 13, 2013

This nail polish chips like crazy. To be fair, I didn't use the primecoat and topcoat suggested by the company, but I did use a heated dry. Within 12 hours the polish was completely chipped up. Maybe it would work better with the topcoat, but with a $9 bottle of nail polish, I really don't feel like spending another $9-18 just to get a usable product.