Piggy Paint, Nail Polish, Topcoat, 0.5 fl oz (15 ml)

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1130134 on Feb 14, 2013

As said in previus comments, these are must have with Piggy Polishes. Makes the polishes stay forever.

Great for what it is

Posted by Reviewer2484341 on Jun 13, 2013

I started using Piggy Paint on my 4 year old about 2 years ago. Love the stuff!! I have read other reviewers comments and think it's silly to complain about how long the polish doesn't last. I bought the polish because it's "natural as mud". I don't like to put harsh chemicals on my daughters skin. I don't use any type of solvent or polish removers on her ever! I am THANKFUL the polish doesn't last long and comes off on it's own!!! I think it thrills my daughter, too...that way, she can get her nails painted more often. I just wish it wasn't so expensive - but my daughters happy smile makes it worth it!!!

Anbefales

Posted by 4992959810147706713 on Dec 28, 2013

Liker at den er luktfri og at den ikke inneholder noen giftige stoffer. Den sitter kanskje ikke like bra på neglene som en tradisjonell neglelakk, men til gjengjeld slipper man å bruke neglelakkfjerner...noe som er en fordel når barn skal bruke produktet. Min datter bruker den til å forsterke de fargede lakkene fra piggy paint og til å forsegle klistremerker på neglene. Dette funker den veldig bra til. Jeg kommer til å kjøpe dette produktet igjen.

Works well

Posted by 4615712068068947614 on Aug 11, 2014

My nails are still shiny after a week and the coloured polish underneath held up well, on my toe nails. On my finger nails I was a bit disappointed because by the next day after applying the nail polish with topcoat, most of my nails had most of the paint chipped off the tips. I was hoping the topcoat would help it last longer, but I work with my hands a lot, so I think it is comparable to other products out there. I am very glad this product is natural and it doesn't aggravate my chemical sensitivity. Thanks for making natural products like this.