Makes a difference....

Posted by Reviewer2786288 on Apr 18, 2011

I've been taking these wheat grass tablets for a little over two months now and I've noticed that my skin looks clear and healthy and that my energy levels have improved.

Good Product

Posted by 4857508959540896687 on Jun 14, 2015

I have been taking this for about a month. I don't feel any real noticeable difference in my energy level, but I'm taking it to help reverse/prevent gray hair, as there are several studies which support its use to help hair retain its natural color. I have just reordered another larger bottle and will give it a few more months to see if I notice any changes in my hair. Beware that a serving is 7 pills so the bottle is about a month's supply.

Posted by Reviewer1653759 on May 29, 2008

This is my second bottle I am very satisfied with this product because it makes me feel much more alert and in a good mood all day long.

energy to spare!

Posted by Reviewer1046426 on Mar 29, 2010

A bit coarse for swallowing,but the size and shape of an average aspirin. No side effects,just a crazy spurt of energy that lasts for a while.This seems to be a great way to get that greens energy alot of us crave. Fresh wheat grass juice is just awesome,I actually love the taste,but Pines has a energy punch packed into a few tabs and now my wife and I both use them as a sure fire way to rev up the bod.Your liver will love you!Go to Pines site,they grow and package their own product onsite,, from organic soils in Kansas,USA

wheat grass

Posted by Reviewer2749325 on Aug 25, 2009

convienent

GREAT PRODUCT - HIGHLY RECOMMEND WHEAT GRASS

Posted by Reviewer2377594 on Mar 20, 2009

IT WORKED FOR ME

ok

Posted by Reviewer1598731 on Aug 20, 2012

I cant stand the smell or the taste, but my stomach works better the days i take these :)

Fresh

Posted by 5373667122282255668 on Jun 22, 2014

Quite good!!!

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer1539578 on Feb 10, 2012

Quick shipping!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2559482 on Nov 08, 2010

Pines Wheat Grass lives up to its good name. Iam absolutely satisfied with this product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »